WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY MAKING EVENTS WORSE.... Current Beach Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY MAKING EVENTS WORSE.... Current Beach Event

The Beach has been a good event up until NOW!!!! You added the Devotion 600 today but you added a stupis *** twist... now I need to waste 10,000 diamonds to have the PRIVELDGE to spend 10,000 more to win.... are you on CRACK... do you think about how GREEDY you are trying to be... I promise that on Server 187.... you might as well merge us or shut us down as if we don't have enough items saved we will not be cattled into overspedning for a few gems.... You really need to learn how to market better... it is an embarrassment....

if you dont like that option, then skip it. I for one like the devotion 600 event cause you do get points to use for free. it doesnt say that you gotta collect them all, most will probably skip that option, though i am sure there are also a few out there crazy enough to buy it.

Comment

should i have trolling here? oh i guess i wont lol

Comment

Hmm...I think this event was always around...in a similar fashion, but with a different name.

Yep I skip the buying part, if I wanna buy shells or spins I'm gonna buy them directly.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Stupid Spoiled Rich Brat.

You might as well Quit.

I am a non cashier, and i am still doing well.

You are plain lousy.

Comment

Originally posted by FLETCH42 View Post
            The Beach has been a good event up until NOW!!!! You added the Devotion 600 today but you added a stupis *** twist... now I need to waste 10,000 diamonds to have the PRIVELDGE to spend 10,000 more to win.... are you on CRACK... do you think about how GREEDY you are trying to be... I promise that on Server 187.... you might as well merge us or shut us down as if we don't have enough items saved we will not be cattled into overspedning for a few gems.... You really need to learn how to market better... it is an embarrassment....
            facepalm over 9000!

Comment

Working...
            X