Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow Queen Idea & Issue (Primery Show Is Different From Her Picture)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Queen Idea & Issue (Primery Show Is Different From Her Picture)

Hello .
    About This Primery Show Of Snow Queen (In Every Land There Is A Snow Queen That Opens The Christmas Party Event) :

Her Physical Body & Colors Resolution REALY NEEDS TO Have Higher Quality To Be as Same As Her Beautiful Picture That We See Pic & Xmas Party Event Background !..
    HER Picture Is So Nice & In A Good Quality BUT Her Real Body Is Not As Well As Her Picture !
    I Mean It Would Be Great If Dear Game Owners & ArtWorkers ... Make Her Physical Body ؛ Exactly in A Same Quality Of Her Picture ، & Ofcours Her Gestures & Motions Be More Tempting ، Fetching ، Charming &.. Spellbinding .

Seems That There Is Something Wich Needed To be Fixed If this Snow Queen Is The Nearly Final Snow Queen that Will Be Added to Game Soon .

A- The Color Of Her Stockings & Hand Long Gloves Should Be White As Her Picture .

B- Snow Queen Is A Very Se-xy Thin Girl In Her picture ..But Unfortunatly Seems She Is A Few Fat In This Primery Show .

C- Her Skin Seems A Few Dark In That Primery Show (The Snow Queen That Game Owners Put 1 Of it In Every IsLand).. can Be Lighter .

D- Her Motion... She Needs Some Spellbinding Motion . Also Her Clothes .. I wrote Something About Them In The picture Blow .

E- It will Be better If She Has Some Snow Or Breezes In Around Of Herself In The Air .

*-Here Is The Picture I've Got & Edited For You .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snow Queen (Mistakes That Needs To Be Solved).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	1763578

With The Best Regards .

Merry christmas ...
    SummerBorn (S39 Archangel)
    My Name Will Shake The World .
    If You Trust God & Yourself , .. Thats Enough .

After seeing that screenie. All i want to say is. Which level snow queen is that? Lv5? s39 already has a lv5 snow queen?
    This is Eisia

Comment

Woah! Hold up.

You are complaining because an event icon has a more realistic chest size, slightly darker skin and a different pair of stockings on?

A = Pathetic

C and B= borderline racism/sexism there

D ***...none of the other event icons like Demeter and the weird halloween one had one, why should she?

E Not bad idea, but will create yet MORE lag, so I'm not to keen on that one.

OK, sorry if I offended you, but don't go complaining about the colour of a NPC's stockings whilst other people are suffering from database error, critical lag, and others can't even get into the game.

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
      After seeing that screenie. All i want to say is. Which level snow queen is that? Lv5? s39 already has a lv5 snow queen?
      Lvl 6 near 7 last time I checked on NGames S20.
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

OP just doesn't understand the concepts of light and shadow. Nothing to see here, move along.

& I think Level 5 is the lowest level you get the 'person' snow queen instead of the ice statue snow queen but I'm not too sure as I haven't seen a level 4 one.

Comment

My server is lvl 4 and has the snow queen standing around. The person, not the statue. Though lvl 6 today sounds really nice haha, i think my server has an average population to hae just reached lvl 4 now.

The snow queen of the release art looks really nice and gentle, while the ingame art looks much more stern, more ready to kick ***. I do not know which one i prefer, but her animation looks fine to me. PS: she is not wearing black stockings, it is the shadow caused by the light falling from above.

Comment

Working...
          X