spending money...useless or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spending money...useless or not?

i saw ,see and will see more and more cashers every day,im low-casher,only for vip and sometimes in precious 1k diamonds.so my question is,is it worth to become high-casher?at first sight you will say YES,but let me explain why im undecided:

-i could become 1st on my server-good but,whats the point?to win domaniantion once in 3 days?it worth the reward?nope

-i will have more chances in Tournement-very nice,good reward.but for that i need more diamonds for extra attemps.i did kill everyone on my tournement page,every day of tournement but i never quailfy forward,why?simple i didnt use diamonds for extra attemps.so useless again

-i will have more chances in Team Tournement?nope my chances remain still zero,why?simple i need 4 more cashers at my level,but even so,if we face off 4 team with players who invest more money than us,again will have no chance.so useless

-i will dominate my server,have all gems i need from events,every heroes i want,high lvl at skills-rune-upgrade-train...etc.but the fun will dissapear because i did all things i could do in this game and no one can beat me ,so no competition no new things to do...that means you loose your desire to play.

so whats the point?invest lots of money in a game but not help you ,yeah ok its a pay-to-win,i pay to become stronger,good.but to win some event like Tournement still need money for attemps?a player weaker than me could qualify because he collect diamonds from precious and spend it on extra attemps and beat players instantly with diamonds.so where its pay to win?become stronger or buy extra attemps?
    LoA IGN:KissOfDeath
    S139 Haunted Junction
    Guild:XFactor

B&H IGN:KissOfDeath
    s42 Song of Valor
    Guild: Raid

Dont spend big money vip is enough, because you are spending money for nothing. if they close servers then you will see that you throw money away. If r2games change attitude to all players then maybe you can spend some low money, but how i see now they are running online 23 games and because off this support for this game is almost dead. Lets see some bugs on my servers- tournament not working, connection problem each day, recharge dont work, people paying and not get diamonds and no answer from support, some teams are buged they have with lower stats much higher dmg, or defence, agility also buged with 3k lower stats they still att first in this case rage is the same my and his, wb and gauntlet and tc, Arena bugged sometimes also like now when in fight at end of fight other side had in game only main char and 2 angels, but this story about bugs is old story none care about it. even vip is buged through time to time. they stiil owned me few k dia from vip subscription. I dont even bother anymore with that, in real they are lucky that i am still here. For me is so this is my first and last gtarcade and r2games who i am playing and will be play and i am playing arcade and computers games 36 years maybe more and i never give like to this game. At end game could be good but because off greed its dying slowly in 1 year when i start playing game 90% players maybe more stoped playing this game. We had merge now we need another, but funny people who still playing on our server dont bother even with that, because they are on door out from this game.A ye and also this on our server all big spenders stop playing game some before merge other after merge and now are online only very low spenders and free players, its only 1 guild who is still working all other dont bother with events like tc in wb is around 20 players, same on quiz. those who are still here cant make 1 good team for team tournament. Problem is simple when we start playing was fun on server were 150 guilds 150 and up players on events. In tc we fight each event now we only pick flags no oponents. Now no fun if you are on top like me last 2-3 months i can win only on our server in cs and in cs tournament i am to weak, and even if i could be stronger without dia you cant advance, now i am doing so that i dont win tycoon or some other events that other players become little stronger. Now think if they dont bother that 90% players maybe even more quit in 1 year then those who are still here losing time and some money.
    Last edited by sunraa; 01-26-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

whether spending money on this game [or any other game] is a waste or not, is up to the discretion of the spender.... We have no say about, besides it is not our money.

Comment

Everyone has to decide for themselves if they want to cash and if they do, are they cashing to be top in server or top in all servers. The answer to that is the difference between a little cashing and a lot of cashing. Also depends on the timezone you are in for some events. US-east servers are filled with cashers, small and large, and ranking in most cs events are very competitive. Some also just cash cause they want the outfits and wings and really dont care much about br ranking. Another thing to keep in mind, once you cash to be top in server, you may need to keep cashing to stay on top because players catch up (maybe not fast, but they do) and then your right back to where you started. I have seen several on my server that spend a several hundred to thousand dollars just to get to top of server ranking and then they quit because those they pass in ranking catch up and pass them again and some are non cashers.
        Last edited by gemmi; 01-26-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X