• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Please anyone tell the devs that we need merge.Thanks

Comment

Comment

why dont you guys do like we have on #93 ... canceled all our VIP's and refusing to pay a single cent to them until they start fixing the things players are requesting and have been for ages now.

Comment

yeah we should do that if we don't get any response.Thanks for the advice still merge is needed , now even less people play.

Comment

s30 Blade Hunter ban that bad one that 4 sending off make and 200/200 Starmina go down then already there is not dungeon ra you are Starmina there are 0
            max. 1 clock I can where I can be on the server here above to have bought ?????? like this not really good + may be good expensively to have bought diamond understands
            Last edited by R224871198; 06-23-2014, 03:00 PM. Reason: Blade Hunter

Comment

s30 Blade Hunter very much away I am becoming embittered it had harm because the trouble is very good only it that 200/200 Starmina go down then already soon I know nothing to make No Dungeon 0 Starmina 0 Starmina minut 30 perc 5 Starmina
              Last edited by R224871198; 06-23-2014, 03:06 PM. Reason: 0 Starmina minut 30 perc 5 Starmina

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

My Choice: I vote for merge

Reason: Because there are not enough active players

Character Name: Josh

Server: R2games-S179( Shivering Sands ) European Server We need same time its perfect for us

Comment

I want to merge because I sit most of the time online but not many online.
                        As Chris said server is almost dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkuser View Post
                          yeah we should do that if we don't get any response.Thanks for the advice still merge is needed , now even less people play.
                          Know the pain you guys are in ... we have like 7 people for WB at the moment.
                          but hopefully if this vip cancel spreads to more players / servers, they might start opening the eyes and do something for us players who like the game concept, but prefer having some competition (:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X