Yuhuuuuuu.....S66 Boreal Woods Dying!!! NEED MERGE ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuhuuuuuu.....S66 Boreal Woods Dying!!! NEED MERGE ASAP

WE DYING!!!!....Need merge pleaseeeeeee.........................

sorry for my noobines byt whats merge????
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

Comment

s4 also pretty much dead server need merge
      ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

kitz has made the same plea only for it to fall on deaf ears.. we have lost a lot of top players due to the server being dead and they were huge spenders in the game as well..

i may be soon to go as well due to the game not being fun anymore due to lack of activity..
        IGN: Azio

Server: S66: Boreal Woods

Guild: Chaos

Comment

s82 is slowly dying as well...lot of big hitters have gone to other servers. Were lucky if we have 14 on for WB these days. :/ A merge should be considered soon.

Comment

We really do need a merge Seems all of our Top 10 players are quitting
            Last edited by Texas@24; 06-19-2014, 09:58 PM.
            Server: S66 Boreal Woods
            IGN: AngelEyes

Comment

MERGE is needed ASAP! S66 is in bad shape and everyday more and more players who spend alot of money are going elsewhere. If you LIKE losing money then continue doing what you do.

Comment

server 78 needs merging too... some of our top 10 players already quit and other heavy cashers dnt spend anymore. also i feel like quitting bcuz of lack of competition and its pretty much getting boring on our server. no one to do your inferno with sometimes and if u find one you still got to wait for another person to show up which might be later or never. same for ta, and td. and no show guild members on gauntlet and twilight clash.

Comment

Working...
                X