What's wrong with Mikaela's Halo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
    Still not sure what you mean? They start with 4 then after upgrade get a 5th slots, that's common to all angels:
    I guess you haven't checked Mikaela at all?
    1st, her skill doesn't increase in levels (lvl 1 with 150% damage and NO + ATK)
    2nd, her halo starts with 4, doesn't increase and caps at lvl 5 (lvl 6 is for normal angels).
    As I said in my previous post, check Angelina, check Mikaela and laugh. Angelina is a lvl 60 angel with better halo and same stats as Mikaela who's lvl 80 angel.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

When u checking an Angel's Halo there's an option "Top Level Skills and Halo" that lets u see her max skill level, which is +6 on angels that can go to level70/80 (Deals +200% +1300 damage), and her max halo, 5 spots. Also her skills says 150% damage and that she's deals PATK damage, but on the announcement she's supposed to b a MATK angel dealin' 160% +500 damage [at skill +2 I assume based on the lv70/80 atm]. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....and-Rare-Items!
      DP - S1 Yitien - S1 SB - S1 CS - S1 Wartune - S15 LS - S2 ES - S18 B&J - S2 BH - S1 MKO - S17 LoA - S18

Comment

Working...
      X