Level 4 in Raiders or better system!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 4 in Raiders or better system!

So as I'm sure everyone knows, there is only level 3 unlocked in Raiders.... and I've noticed something, that seems a bit off. In the Advanced Soulstone and Advanced Bless Stone slots, I have 2/4 that are always filled...because for some reason, when Exploring, it almost always [were talking 99%] goes to those 2 slots. So much so, that I have:

A.S.C II -88
    A.S.C IV- 111

A.B.C II- 88
    A.B.C IV- 106

And, I'm not alone in this either. REALLY??!! 111?????

Also...just gunna put this out there...y'all notice it takes an hour to load that puppy and it only gives 10/48...but Set gives 5/20 for 15 min. That means, in 1 hour you can get a total of 20/60.... Shouldnt it be something like 25/65, considering its such a long arsed synth?

Solutions:

1/ Unlock Level 4 for starters
    2/ Option to swap [for advanced chests, so its more fair] shards every which way
    3/ Fix the rather lame rewards for Advanced chests
    4/ Fix Explore so that it doesn't repeat on 2 specific shards out of four again.

Whos with me???

Akiragwen

1) good solution
    2) explain "swap"
    3) the rewards are suppose to be lower... they less you do, the less you get. You wait 1 hour as opposed to collecting chests and checking raiders every 15 minutes.
    4) Its more interesting to see people fight over such few shards......... plus, if its all equal there is no competitive quality in it.

No, I am not with you. I think its great already.

Comment

i think it totaly sux.. i mean that u have 200 shards from previous lvls, and cant use them anyhow, and that you have 100 shards in current lvl and useless for you too... some trade with them for other shards (5 per one or sth like that) would be interesting

Comment

Istanda -- 2) to be able to swap ___ shard to another of that same set. Ie. ASC II to an ASC III
        3) I dont think thats how its supposed to work. No one realistically would spend an hour to get **** rewards when you are actively doing your other stuff. It takes 2 seconds to collect and synth again. Id even go so far as to say that its more annoying to wait for the 1 hour one, then the 15 minuters.
        4)"Interesting" is not the word I'd use. "Pointless," or even, "annoying" would apply here. Why would you "fight" [and lose] against those that are appearing 50k+ more BR than you...as a minimum. Id say I may get 1 shard in the Chest options every three days. And thats assuming A) you win, B) you have 3/4 shards and C) you successfully get a shard.

Comment

Yeah where is Lv 4 "Zone" for Lv 4 Raiders?

Comment

If your server is something like ours...there is that one guy with 7-8k BR that you can beat, but don't always get a shard from.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Aint it weird?

Everybody has around +100 Shards on the same 2 spots, but on the other always 2 missing spots becuz you get like 1 shard every 2 weeks, theres always a Ghost Lowbie that has +10 Shards there on both spots.

Comment

^ Yup. Our server's ghost lowbie is Pugh. Easy to kill, but shard not always guaranteed.
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Akiragwen View Post
                  So as I'm sure everyone knows, there is only level 3 unlocked in Raiders.... and I've noticed something, that seems a bit off. In the Advanced Soulstone and Advanced Bless Stone slots, I have 2/4 that are always filled...because for some reason, when Exploring, it almost always [were talking 99%] goes to those 2 slots. So much so, that I have:

A.S.C II -88
                  A.S.C IV- 111

A.B.C II- 88
                  A.B.C IV- 106

And, I'm not alone in this either. REALLY??!! 111?????

Also...just gunna put this out there...y'all notice it takes an hour to load that puppy and it only gives 10/48...but Set gives 5/20 for 15 min. That means, in 1 hour you can get a total of 20/60.... Shouldnt it be something like 25/65, considering its such a long arsed synth?

Solutions:

1/ Unlock Level 4 for starters
                  2/ Option to swap [for advanced chests, so its more fair] shards every which way
                  3/ Fix the rather lame rewards for Advanced chests
                  4/ Fix Explore so that it doesn't repeat on 2 specific shards out of four again.

Whos with me???

Akiragwen
                  1) totally agree
                  2) kinda not agree, because exchange them meaning they lost their value
                  3) the reward was already good enough, mind explaining why they are lame?
                  4) idk if this a problem or not, but same here i got almost same 2 spot but sometimes they showed up.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                  "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Thelma is our ghost noobie.

If there are others on other servers having this issue, than perhaps its a glitch in the game??

Its lame in the sense that you wait so long for something one would assume [maybe just me] would reap good rewards....add in that you may get that big chest once a week, it seems pretty lame. Making it a considerable amount more than the Sets, in my opinion, would make more sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X