Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels Version Update - DECEMBER 2020: New Angel, New Clothing, New Mount, New Mount Evos, New Hero ... and many more!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] League of Angels Version Update - DECEMBER 2020: New Angel, New Clothing, New Mount, New Mount Evos, New Hero ... and many more!

League of Angels Version Update - DECEMBER 2020!

We're almost there, the Holiday season has started! December couldn't have passed without a game-update, so let's take a peek on what the last month of the year comes with for our game (these are the pieces of information we have been given, for now).

1. NEW HERO:
    Holy Elemental
    Skill: Elemental Punishment

2. NEW ANGEL:
    Morta
    Skill: Devil's Anger

3. NEW MOUNT:
    Dark Drake
    Skill: Flame Breath

4. NEW MOUNT EVOS: for
    Frozen Warhorse
    1st evo: Ice Steed
    Skill: Frost Shot

2nd evo:
    Chill Steed
    Skill: Glacial Path

3rd evo:
    Frost Steed
    Skill: Glacial Storm

5. NEW FAIRY:
    Bloodclaw
    Description: It's the most ferocious hunter. "Just a small setback! |I'll be back! |Failure makes me stronger!" "See my claws? |No one can escape my hunt! |I'm the king of the glacier!"

6. NEW SYLPH: Shadow Duelist
    Skill: Bladework
    Description:
    An agile and tough swordsman.

7. NEW CLOTHING: The Viking

8. NEW HOMESTEAD: Monastery
    Decors: Boxing Gloves
    Sandbag
    Cushion
    Seat
    Wooden Dummy
    Weapon Rack
    Boxing Ring

DO NOT FORGET to check the in-game event, New Year - Login Gift (in Hot Events)! There are a slew range of gifts prepared for you, go get them all! Login game daily, for 30 days, from December 23, 2020 to January, 25, 2021 and click ... collect. Add Collossus and his amulet, Soul-Siphoner, to your team, make Eileithyia one of your guardian angels, take a ride on the back of the Blue Reindeer mount 3 evolutions. Have fun, celebrating the cheerful season with League of Angels! Enjoy your gifts and free rewards, have a very Jolly Merry Christmas!

NOTICE: Any changes or adjustments which might appear, due to the in-game development plan, will be announced here.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.
Working...
X