Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Knock knock, Angelina is here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angelina is present in the Store of Luck! Feeling lucky? Then spin the Wheel of Luck to win glorious prizes; everyone has a chance to win Angelina & Santa Clothes Shard.
    It says in game, bottom right side. "spin the wheel. Angelina is yours".. Even the first post states Angelina's icon.. that's it, nothing about shard.

So why dont we get Angelina like it says???
    (from 1st post by mod) "You can spend points to make purchases in the Shop of Luck. (Angelina's Icon), Lvl. 3-5 Common Gem Chests, Lvl. 3-5 Superior Gem Chests, Ruby Herosouls, Lvl. 4 Cherubstones, Lvl. 3 Holy Crystals, Lvl. 3 Warsoul Seeds (L), and Lvl. 3 Gold Seeds (L) can be bought there."

Notice I've put () area "ANGELINA'S ICON" nothing about shard.

This is false advertising. No were does it say Angelina's icon shard.

Pictures taken and handed over to lawyers and government officals for R2's crimes.

SO.. give angelina to people like it states in several places on this website and in game or R2 can deal with false advertisement laws.

just some advice, it would probably be smarter to give angelina to the players now that R2 put themselves in this position.
    Last edited by R2812503; 03-15-2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2812503 View Post
      Angelina is present in the Store of Luck! Feeling lucky? Then spin the Wheel of Luck to win glorious prizes; everyone has a chance to win Angelina & Santa Clothes Shard.
      It says in game, bottom right side. "spin the wheel. Angelina is yours".. Even the first post states Angelina's icon.. that's it, nothing about shard.

So why dont we get Angelina like it says???
      (from 1st post by mod) "You can spend points to make purchases in the Shop of Luck. (Angelina's Icon), Lvl. 3-5 Common Gem Chests, Lvl. 3-5 Superior Gem Chests, Ruby Herosouls, Lvl. 4 Cherubstones, Lvl. 3 Holy Crystals, Lvl. 3 Warsoul Seeds (L), and Lvl. 3 Gold Seeds (L) can be bought there."

Notice I've put () area "ANGELINA'S ICON" nothing about shard.

This is false advertising. No were does it say Angelina's icon shard.

Pictures taken and handed over to lawyers and government officals for R2's crimes.

SO.. give angelina to people like it states in several places on this website and in game or R2 can deal with false advertisement laws.

just some advice, it would probably be smarter to give angelina to the players now that R2 put themselves in this position.
      I wonder if they're speechless or just don't give a s*hit as usual lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ithyphallic View Post
        I wonder if they're speechless or just don't give a s*hit as usual lol
        I did make a thread in "game discussion" area but the post has been competely removed so they're covering it up. that's even worse on they're part. Getting rid/deleting evidence is very much illegal.

Comment

Working...
        X