• Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - New Hero: Hecate - Dark Queen of Healing

Click image for larger version

Name:	????_???_????&#2592.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	560.2 KB
ID:	1748818

Hecate was once the queen of shadows; she was a practitioner of black magic specializing in the art of dark healing. However, as her powers grew beyond her control she was rendered a threat to the land and banished. Thus, she has pledged her allegiance to the Angels… for now.

Hecate is rare, difficult to recruit, and will only be available for a short time.

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1748815

Players who wish to recruit Hecate must first have a character level 61 or above. Recruiting Hecate requires Hecate’s Crest which can be found through exchanging in the House of Cards. Hecate has a development growth of 5.5 stars and boasts an unrivaled healing power known as the Demon Chant. It is highly recommended that she be deployed in the back row.

Name:	3.png
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	1748816

As she grows stronger, Hecate can also be deployed in the front row and used to wear out enemies over time.

Name:	4.png
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	1748817

As we continue to develop and improve League of Angels, new updates may slightly change the appearance or effects of systems and classes in-game. Where any discrepancy between game and guide occurs, in-game data shall take precedence.

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

• Pyro_420
    replied
    LOL you must be talking about Ether XD

Leave a comment:

• R210329983
    replied
    Hecate was a bad idea. Not just the fact that she's cash-only, but that fact that her ability is GAME BREAKING. This one hero is more powerful than the most powerful angel in the game.

One guy on my server has her, and she heals both herself and his main character for 100k health (150k on a critical) ON EVERY TURN. That is more damage than a player can deal in a single turn, and more damage than a max-level angel can deal to him. As a result, he wins EVERY match while remaining at full health the entire fight. HE CANNOT DIE ... EVER.

And all because of this one hero that the devs created...
    Last edited by R210329983; 05-20-2014, 01:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sheneedabear
    replied
    JMHO but I don't see where any of the heroes you "win" are worth what you pay to "win".....

Leave a comment:

• Evilkingster
    replied

Why is it everyone here complaining that you need to spent 300$ to get the hero i was able to get Valkyrie and now arcane spirit without wasting higher then 100$ and thats with stacking up the joker S cards. though they really to need to give a better chance for people to get the joker L card which they have now allowing top 10 people to get it so more people now have chance to get hecate. They to need to lower down these prices on some of the events and increase the chances of getting cards, shards etc on the events cause it does make it seem like you gotta spent diamonds forever till you get what you need or be real lucky. i to agree with the **** chance they have on getting the joker s card on the mystery box thats what had me waste so much money in the first place, and they only give you two joker s if you get 15k and 20k points on the house of cards event..

Leave a comment:

• seleneguo
    replied
    almost all the posts are about COMPLAINING every events that getting TOO EXPENSIVE.
    We are willing to spend some money but with a REASONABLE price for every events and RELEVANT events that easier to achieve without spending too much diamonds and better RATE for your RANDOM SYSTEM.
    Why dont you reconsidering this option before more casher quit playing this nice game. because we are a casher will feel saturated to keep spending more and even more and make this game isnt fun anymore to play. and will affecting for the next and every game released by this company, because we awared the other game will be ending like this again.
    Last edited by seleneguo; 05-01-2014, 01:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sheneedabear
    replied
    I am glad you guys posted that about the jokers... I was ready to start cashing, thankfully I have learned to come here first

Leave a comment:

• seleneguo
    replied
    Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
    What is the frikking chance to get the Joker S from that mystery chest, cause we used like 30k diamonds and got 1 of them... cant be right that the chance for a DIAMOND item is that LOW...
    Considering you see people who have every frikking hero, and i doubt (and so does anyone else) that people would actually spend over 5000$ on an event.
    AGREE ! its so freaking hard to get JOKER S after spent a lot of diamonds, its not fair that we spent a lot and didnt receive any JOKER S, so please fix your random RATE system for another next events.

Leave a comment:

• Camoswush
    replied
    What is the frikking chance to get the Joker S from that mystery chest, cause we used like 30k diamonds and got 1 of them... cant be right that the chance for a DIAMOND item is that LOW...
    Considering you see people who have every frikking hero, and i doubt (and so does anyone else) that people would actually spend over 5000$ on an event.

Leave a comment:

• hisokajp
    replied
    you think it starts on May 2nd?

Leave a comment:

• DemonDancer
    replied
    2 day for house of card go go go )

Leave a comment:

• R258117189
    replied
    YOu might want to reconsider the cashers part, cause i`m one of them and i never got any of the goodies. It's all about heave cashers ( with at least few hundreds bucks )

Leave a comment:

• Hellatious
    replied
    I'm a loooong way from that lol

Leave a comment:

• demonious13
    replied
    ps i m ranked 3rd and i only paid about 40-45$ for a start up lol and see n other pay 300$ and more and still cant beat me easy

Leave a comment:

• demonious13
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackheart_Aracne View Post
    It's rich kids (and I mean 18-45 y.o. who haven't had to work an honest day in their life) who PAY-TO-WIN because they can't stand actually having to do something to EARN the end product who could call others "cry babies" who make these F2P games not worth playing. I suggest strongly to the company that they offer alternative ways of getting the requirements for the rare stuff like an exchange rate or special tasks NOT offered to VIP holders or people who have 1+ paid diamonds on their account. a suggestion is bare-knuckle champion fight, rules: no angels or heros in party, no gear, runes, emblems, bling, wedding bands and mounts disabled. players must transverse the challenge tower to earn Event Points. EP can be exchanged for Chance cards allowing people who either cannot afford to pay for diamonds or are not permitted to purchase diamonds due to government regulations (Yes some regulations in local governments prohibit the trading of virtual currencies under anti-gambling laws. this includes the purchase of game cards that allow the person to credit an account.) to aquire items/gear that cost diamonds (the cards may contain any manner of item from within the game or be a joker card that refunds a percentage of EP).
    dude you are a moron seriously a bare knuckle ergh lol nope just make it a peerles gear fight with 2 of your best heroes as a 3 team fight that way is good and nocturna either masxewd out or not as a main angel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X