X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pernilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
    Archer from s21, lvl 70 templars, skills 1. Arrow strike 2. Multi 3. DF 4. AP 5. IS, and I stand at back of my troops, I just don't get how as an archer I can get the mdef I need unless I buy a ton of balens, you can see my stats from the cross server ranking since we are the same time zone
    You should move to the front for Necro 10...

Leave a comment:

• Unkn0wnX
    replied
    Originally posted by skjerry49 View Post
    wha's ur class? troop?skills? attack? and your stand position?
    Archer from s21, lvl 70 templars, skills 1. Arrow strike 2. Multi 3. DF 4. AP 5. IS, and I stand at back of my troops, I just don't get how as an archer I can get the mdef I need unless I buy a ton of balens, you can see my stats from the cross server ranking since we are the same time zone
    Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 04-08-2013, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• skjerry49
    replied
    Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
    What's the secret to beating lvl 10 necro? That boss did like 14k damage to me per turn and I had like 14.5k mdef with pots and everything
    wha's ur class? troop?skills? attack? and your stand position?

Leave a comment:

• Unkn0wnX
    replied
    What's the secret to beating lvl 10 necro? That boss did like 14k damage to me per turn and I had like 14.5k mdef with pots and everything

Leave a comment:

• skjerry49
    replied
    Thanks for the help of new troop, finally pass lv13

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20130406224038.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.5 KB
ID:	1666468

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20130406224101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	303.6 KB
ID:	1666469

Leave a comment:

• R24131631
    replied
    52 k Br Archer with lvl 50 legendary. Beat lvl 8 with pots + scrolls. Level 9 needed 1 more arrow strike to die not even a multi shot worth of hp. No warriors call.

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    49K BR Archer with level 64 knights. Finally got to level 7. The knight on the horse is pretty tough for me. can't beat him "yet".

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
    I am level 64 Mage with 14,867 MATK and 47k BR, I can't pass level 4. Even when I used pots and scrolls to get 51k BR the PATK of the mobs was just too high. Plus, without a level 50 or 60 pve set, rage will run out and you will struggle to do enough damage before the mobs use their 1000% buff.
    You should try again with the new troops. I'm a lvl 65 mage, 13.7k MATK and 45k BR and managed to get to lvl 8 with it . I waited my shot untill the lvl50 troops came out so dont know how hard it was without them, but do know they helped a lot

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    I am level 64 Mage with 14,867 MATK and 47k BR, I can't pass level 4. Even when I used pots and scrolls to get 51k BR the PATK of the mobs was just too high. Plus, without a level 50 or 60 pve set, rage will run out and you will struggle to do enough damage before the mobs use their 1000% buff.
    u need to have more attack.. cos necro is all about attack not defend.

Leave a comment:

• intelinside1
    replied
    This is true. All the lvl 58+ archers on my server are already past lvl 4 easily..

Leave a comment:

• splinterz3
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Superiorman
    replied
    Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37763[/ATTACH]

so damn close, atm my troops survive 3 hits and now i upgraded my HP a bit...question to the archers: my BR is now 56k....., do i need a pve 50 set (or 60 one?) or a new medalion (the one before lord divine) to pass lvl 10 or just try more and more attempts till i get all crits or something?

P.S ignore Ciprian
    such a noob arma :P

Leave a comment:

• Arma_Another
    replied
    you mean bloodthirsty? my level aint high enough, so i'm looking for an alternative

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
    LOL is that because you're real powerful or something?
    to win over delay afk is best way.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37763[/ATTACH]

so damn close, atm my troops survive 3 hits and now i upgraded my HP a bit...question to the archers: my BR is now 56k....., do i need a pve 50 set (or 60 one?) or a new medalion (the one before lord divine) to pass lvl 10 or just try more and more attempts till i get all crits or something?

P.S ignore Ciprian
    see my skill. that's the trick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X