Click image for larger version

Name:	No-Value.gif
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1727714

Leave a comment:

• lacostetsbr.ssjblue
    replied
    The award that the level of the launcher is not working for anyone on the new server 680 can arrange? My launcher is already level 4 and n can take only the invalid.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_11.png
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	1727693

Leave a comment:

• Darrkin
    replied
    Character information: :
    Darrkin, S219

Bug Classification :
    In Game Item Bug

A clear description of the problem:

Wedding ring lvl10+

Icon for lvl 10+ ring does not appear

Name:	lvl10-wedding-ring.gif
Views:	2
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1727685

Leave a comment:

• R2136139676
    replied
    KABAM PLAYER Server S49 Europe Name Angelar

got pumpkin mount and i can't active it.. as u can see icon is not usable..in inventory and in exchange panel..i've already cleared cache..used other browser..other pc..nothing..please fix it..ty

Name:	Cattura.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	586.7 KB
ID:	1727576Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura2.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	1727577

Leave a comment:

• R27377783
    replied
    Originally posted by R27377783 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]168316[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]168317[/IATTACH]
    I have submitted a ticket...
    not sure why my pics aren't displaying right in the postlike everyone elses I guess i attached them wrong..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R27377783; 10-21-2016, 03:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R27377783
    replied
    I have submitted a ticket(some others also in the past for other issues that I never heard back from anyone about) via R2games support links. My platform Kabam's support link sends me to a ticket form that "fails to connect to server" when I submit the ticket.
    I could not select any of Kabam's servers in the R2games ticket builder menu. There is no ticket number provided on submission.
    I do not supply character information in any forum full of surly "gamers", so delete if you must but this is serious bug I've never seen for Outland post grab event.
    issue:
    Today my entire guild and I could not enter to defend or attack the posts in postgrab event today..while the enemy faction was able to do so and so they claimed total victory against our empire. I would normally only deal with authorized support personnel for any specific bug issue experienced by my account and not a forum community. Therefore this thread will not contain any server or avatar identifying information but only reference the issue and if possible ticket number though I don't see how this is possible as no ticket I have sent to R2games ever has a reference number. I'm hoping my guild can be compensated for the unfair loss of crystal income and issue is fixed by tonight's grab attempts. I have taken 2 screen shots just to indicate the problem note: the number of players in the post doesn't change even though I clicked for both my avatars attempting to enter..and you can see it is two different avatars,though I've edited their portraits, because they have different levels.) these shots are edited to maintain privacy of my avatars and the server they play on. My guild mates also reported being unable to enter and expressed great disappointment in the turn of events as Red faction was able to overcome our hegemony for the first time. I do not know if they are submitting tickets and screenshots as well. I don't expect anyone to be able to help me as a result of this forum post, I'm only doing so as attempt to comply with what is said in support ticket page to accompany ticket with a forum entry. I also hope this will: Bring attention to the problem existing in the game and maybe it will bring attention to my ticket containing details submitted only minutes ago as well.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R27377783; 10-21-2016, 11:40 PM. Reason: want to display pics in-line for original post

Leave a comment:

• R23486631
    replied
    Mine too stopped unloading ......game doesn't start at all...... server s40 kabamClick image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	1727496

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Not sure what patch this would be related too but found a bug with refining equipment. If I try to refine red equipment and use bound balens to lock a stat, it will say refinement failed. If I don't lock any stats, it will work.

Name:	murderer refine problem.png
Size:	211.4 KB
ID:	1727493

Leave a comment:

• minafikry2468
    replied
    i cant open it server 69 it stop uploading xml.png

Name:	R2Screenshot1710201612431.jpg
Size:	465.7 KB
ID:	1727465

Leave a comment:

• Batanvd
    replied
    Game not loading for BULGARIA ! AND NO ONE CARE! SECOUND DAY I SEND TICKETS ASK IN FORUM AND NOTHING... no one care for us... I used VPN port program
    connected to Russia and there no problems game loading... But why Bulgaria removed from list of Country`s where game can be played... 2 days no one care... Support is just ussles
    They told me update your flash player and java and... ** you idiots im not monkey i working with computers and know what i have to do if i have problems with computer... Dont tell me
    bullshits and unblock our Country... Its secound day when i trying everything... and no one care from dear Admins, Moderators... So im angry...

Name:	??? ???.png
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	1727391

Leave a comment:

• Mjordcz
    replied

Name:	Výst?ižek1.JPG
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1727385Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek2.JPG
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	1727386Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek3.JPG
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	1727387Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek4.JPG
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1727388Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek5.JPG
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1727389
    Hot events from server s659, there are 5 pages of events ( even new server like s673 have a lot of events),but s670 have almost none.

Leave a comment:

• Mjordcz
    replied

Name:	Výst?ižek1.JPG
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	1727385Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek2.JPG
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	1727386Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek3.JPG
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	1727387Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek4.JPG
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1727388Click image for larger version

Name:	Výst?ižek5.JPG
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1727389
    Hot events from server s659
    Last edited by Mjordcz; 10-08-2016, 04:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Joysome
    replied
    Character Info: Jahi, r2 server S670 Tiriande

Bug: Current Hot Events Missing... I think?

Description:
    Appears possibly Server S670 did not receive new Hot Events this weekend.... yet anyways, as of 1:45 Server Time on Oct. 08/16.
    One of my guild members checked on the next server S673 and told me they had 5 pages of events already at this time, some with 5 days remaining, while S670 does not even have 2 full pages of Hot Events and none are new. Expired events were removed but no new ones have been posted as yet. Shouldn't there be new ones by now? It looks as though we are missing out. If so, can this be fixed soon please?
    There are no events for people who spend money at this time and none of those reported in forums as beginning on the Oct. 8th.
    Am wondering if S670 was accidently overlooked when removing expired events? Was our server accidently forgotten when came to posting the new Hot Events?

Am posting screenshots of the meagre 2 pages of Hot Events S670 has for the weekend so far... old events, none new.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FMK
    replied
    Class wars bugged - robbed of my victory

The class war finals have just ended
    My character, zardOZ was in warlords hall and was the highest ranked (BR) character there.
    I fought 15 battles and won 14 one loss via the timer to ReeRaa
    I was twice matched against "Whitlee" the default toon for when your opponent is missing.
    Naturally the two battles against whitll were instant wins
    with a record of 14 - 0 I should have been in 1st place on wins as well as BR

BUT my two battles against whitlee were marked as LOSSES!

I was there, I fought, I won! And I am being cheated of the title, and the statue and the recognition!

The rewards are worthless to characters at my level.
    The only reason to compete is for honor.
    So it is unclear what compensation is possible
    (maybe some of the thousands of balens back spent building my character -
    you can never return the thousands of hours of my time)

When you did the cross platform merge you set back every R2 major player by a huge amount!
    Now that I have fought my way back to the top it is extremely disheartening to find that an R2
    player CAN NOT WIN even if they are the best because R2 Screws up the contest!

MIke L. Zardoz on R2-S364 18 million ++ BR
    Winner of many Class Wars before the platform merge
    Winner of this latest cross platform Class War - SCREWED BY R2 !

Leave a comment:

• JaidLynn
    replied
    Basic failure of game developers to properly execute their job description in a satisfactory manner

JaidLynn, Kabam 34

Name:	firefox log in.jpg
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	1725706

I AM GOING TO TYPE THIS really really really SLOWLY SO YOU might BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS:

THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY INTERNET STABILITY——MY INTERNET WORKS just FINE & CAN PULL UP & EXECUTE every OTHER WEBSITE I WENT TO BUT your GAME!!
    THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY COMPUTER——BOTH THE OLD ONE & THE new ONE FAILED TO LOAD anything BUT THIS IMAGE!!!
    THIS HAS nothing TO DO WITH MY VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER——IT IS 11 OR HIGHER!! IN FACT IT IS VERSION 22!!
    THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY GRAPHICS CARD——IT DOES everything ELSE just FINE!!
    THE DRIVERS FOR MY MOUSE HAVE BEEN UPDATED RECENTLY——WITHIN THE LAST month!!

Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-20-2016, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X