New name for Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New name for Wartune

Hey guys, sorry to be a whinger but with all the lag and cache problems, can we change the name to Boretune?

Seriously, even though it now takes me 20-30 minutes to load a on new server with a clean cache, once its up and I have done everything once, the game is still playable (but not as much fun as it used to be).
    Unfortunately they wont stop adding new stuff and slowing the loading and playing even more so the end is fast approaching.

Despite its problems, I cannot help but love to play and I have interacted with some amazing people around the world.

Thanks for the last 12 months or so of sleepless nights, fun days, and a sore bum (and almost a divorce!!!).

And for all the longsuffering moderators out there who take the brunt of our swearing, threats and insults, thank you for trying.

And a BIG SPECIAL THANK YOU to the players who vent their spleens in these forums. Some of the comments made have been so hilarious you should have made a fortune in stand-up comedy.

See ya round
Working...
X