i want a ban on this player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want a ban on this player

I have more than enough evidence for a ban graho and most of the royals guild has been bringing my personal life into the game harassing me tormenting me Click image for larger version

Name:	ban 1.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	1778323Click image for larger version

Name:	ban2.PNG
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1778324Click image for larger version

Name:	ban3.PNG
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1778325Click image for larger version

Name:	ban4.PNG
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1778326
    TheOMEN S517
    BR 13.6M BR OF FAKENESS
    SYLPH RED ODIN :NAME-SIXSIXSIX BR 501K
    EUDAEMON LVL12 BLOOD DEMON 7M+ SOMETHING BR
    EUDAEMONS SYLPH IS RED FRIGGA 499K BR

also got more evidence from a friendClick image for larger version

Name:	12243741_1102455259767338_678109315_n[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1719308
    TheOMEN S517
    BR 13.6M BR OF FAKENESS
    SYLPH RED ODIN :NAME-SIXSIXSIX BR 501K
    EUDAEMON LVL12 BLOOD DEMON 7M+ SOMETHING BR
    EUDAEMONS SYLPH IS RED FRIGGA 499K BR

Comment

Unfortunately we are unable to do anything on the forum. You will need to send screenshots of both sides of the conversation, and any other screenshots and details into tickets. I do encourage you read the following article:

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=48

From tickets, they will be able to (if they feel is necessary) do further investigation into the matter. Good luck.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

It is a shame that players bring their personal life into the game and then end up on the receiving end of players not putting up with their **** and thus try to blame it on others.

Drab from what I know and read when all this was happening.. you instigated it. If memory serves correctly, I do believe my memory to be very intact, YOU stated YOU had been in JAIL. So YOU alone brought your personal life into the game, the players just reacted to what was said. And not only was it Royals guild but all the server were disgusted.

When the players asked why, you told them to google you and even gave your location. IT IS NOT Royals Guild's fault you attacked a baby with a knife.

If you are to ban someone for having a foul mouth, then let's you look at you Drab. There are many screenshots of your Russian Sailor Mouth.

You are not been harassed but being Judge as will your peers do so in January. What people reading this forum do not know Drab is that you are bi-polar and as you are not taking your meds are certain to have outbursts of anger and endangerment.

From what I also saw on the game at the time was that graho only told you to have lube ready for when you go to prison. It is a running joke in the USA that happens in prisons.

I bid you fare-well sir.
        Last edited by syntax2112; 11-16-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Oh, Please. This is ridiculous. If you come into world chat, bragging about how you got arrested, and then post your name and location and say, "google me," you should expect people to do so, and probably even suggest that you buy stock in lube.

I'll play your game though. You post all the screen shots where I harassed you, and I'll post all the ones where you've harassed me and the people in my guild.

Comment

Like Whakapono said; reports of harassment need to be filed in a ticket. The forum is not the place to settle ingame disputes, especially if screenshots with bad language are involved.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
            X