Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 minutes froozen screen in prelims Chaos Wars + no sylphmode trigger in the finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 minutes froozen screen in prelims Chaos Wars + no sylphmode trigger in the finals

Give us fair fights without lag, and fix that damn Chaos Wars!
    This aren't battles. The one who lifes closed get the advance and the other players will lag out completely.
    I was froozen for 10 minutes looking at my screen for just setting an attack skill and nothing happened, then I say we loose the server round
    Today I wasn't able to get in sylphmode while I had the complete 3000 awaken points!
    Everytime we met Kabam server the lag is worst. This game is also lag but against Kabam a snail moves faster then my toon.
    Maybe you should merge all servers together and put some real maintenance in this game instead of thoose fixes.
    If you put players first, what you are asuming on the top screen all the time. You are saying: Give me your money we will close the game soon.
    Cause I have the feeling you are not listening at all to the players but only cares about income instead of service.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylphmode didn't trigger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	415.9 KB
ID:	1779575
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -
Working...
X