Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

Hello

I am STILL waiting for a feedback for my tickets.

Post it on forum, talk to moderators in the forum, NOTHING, asked mentors to foward the tickets, and they did. No response AT ALL from you.

R2 Jabo is Case #: 573440, open in September, 24th, 2016, says: "We would like to inform you that we have reported this matter to our higher department. Please kindly wait patiently and we will forward your ticket to them."

R2 Hakeem is case Case #: 563733, open in august, 20th, 2016 says: "We will now forward your ticket to our higher department. Please send them a quick reminder after 2-3 days for an update of your issue."

R2 Kingsley is Case #: 559528, open in August, 4th, 2016, does not say ANYTHING. Just ignored my emails that goes 1 week without my rewards.

In the e-mails, they also right down: "Please send them a quick reminder after 2-3 days for an update of your issue."

So, I am reminding them every 2 days, and... NO UPDATE, NO FEEDBACK, NOTHING.

So, what I can sum up from you:

1. You are lairs;
    2. Your team does no do ....
    3. Higher department = I don´t care, will do nothing. Just saying that so the player stop complaining.
    4. No responses = ..... you player, cash idiot, we will do nothing for you.

I am tired of waiting. I want the "higher department" contact so I can deal with them, because you, can´t solve NOTHING, as I see.

Or your boss
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2016, 02:05 PM. Reason: language
Working...
X