X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrejsergej21
    started a topic New year hat 2018

New year hat 2018

where is event for ehchange this item ???

• Buuurman
    replied
    Too bad i don't get clothing so often anymore wich rules out testing to see for myself. I know it happened one time but that doesn't say anything. The amount of critical engulfs might be nerfed bigtime but for me there is no way to test that.

Leave a comment:

• Freddypainter
    replied
    Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
    You mean with the +1lvl bonus that sometimes you can jump up a level by engulfing cloathing? That still exists. Last week i engulfed a christmas-piece and i jumped up a level wile i still needed 6000.
    Yes I engulfed 1.5 page of cloth a couple of weeks ago and recieved one bonus , (inc full sets). A while back you'd be good for atleast 2-3 bonus lvl's from that amount.
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-09-2018, 02:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Buuurman
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
    so far in exchange i can only get 1x phonix cloth set bc ive only got 230 hats, maybe you can get another set if you have enough hats, but then again maybe its only limited to 1x (one) exchange bc thats what r2/7road do remember. . My cloth level is 105, getting a few more cloth items just for a few more xp is irrelivant since you now need tonnes of cloths, After they nerfed the +1lv bonus's we used to get.....
    You mean with the +1lvl bonus that sometimes you can jump up a level by engulfing cloathing? That still exists. Last week i engulfed a christmas-piece and i jumped up a level wile i still needed 6000.

Leave a comment:

• Freddypainter
    replied
    Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
    but I could always use a good source of experience to increase my clothing level. .
    so far in exchange i can only get 1x phonix cloth set bc ive only got 230 hats.(for ss i put em in vault) You can Only get 1x cloth set from event and 1x mount...My cloth level is 105, getting a few more cloth items just for a few more xp is irrelivant since you now need tonnes of cloths, After they nerfed the +1lv bonus's we used to get from engulfing.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-09-2018, 02:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kalaripayattu
    replied
    Unless the event duration is flashed incorrectly, I still see 18+ days left for this exchange's duration. Might not be the best exchange there is, but I could always use a good source of experience to increase my clothing level. Furthermore, the hats drop fairly frequently for me even without the holiday potion, might be possible to exchange for a mount.
    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 01-08-2018, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Freddypainter
    replied
    What an ani-climax ....90% of folks have the pheonix cloth set..........No chance to get the Mount for 600 hats unless you have cashed for blessing bonus's which are all sold out anyways....Disapointed to say the least r2/7road (

Leave a comment:

• andrejsergej21
    replied
    omg this is the worst exchange we get in past few years *** we get Reborn Phoenix that all have from lvl 70 leg event like i say worst event in history

Leave a comment:

• X-23
    replied
    There will be an exchange for the New Year Hat 2018 soon.

Leave a comment:

• Kalaripayattu
    replied
    I want to hold onto the item as well but would be much better if someone from R2 actually tells us already if there will be an exchange or not for the new year's hat 2018.

Leave a comment:

• RaishaBellovont
    replied
    just like Shadow hunt

items or anouncements there but no event this is NONSENSE.

I can almost guarantee you that they will stuff this up aswell

the big problem is that if you sell these new years hat 2018 items then they will put the event I but if you keep them then you get told it was a mistake. so how about somebody that can get answers actually talking to the devs and giving us answers.

OR DOES R2GAMES NEED TO BE SCHOOLED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE which is approximately 90% communication and the other 10% is doing things right
    Last edited by RaishaBellovont; 01-07-2018, 02:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gbrrr
    replied
    They exchange for 100 gold... aint that the motherload of rewards?

Leave a comment:

• ANIME1988
    replied
    "New Year Hat 2018" still ongoing in "New Year Gift Piles" in Cloud City and I don't think I heard anything is a mistake or should tell you sell it! Best save them until the moment there do pop out Surprised. Even so the detail about the item didn't say what, so if I were you I better hand on it and wait til the times comes. As X-23 say so; There will be an exchange for them, Please hold on to them for now
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• javier_28_a
    replied
    aren´t Exchange for this ítem, What´s up ? the day of innocents was 28th december ¬¬

Leave a comment:

• X-23
    replied
    There will be an exchange for them, please hold on to them for now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X