X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skribz
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    I feel like sharing a complaint from a kong player... who now has too much inventory space and is requesting that the devs decrease the stack size to use up more of the room....

there is always something to complain about, that was obviously a lighthearted poke at people who are never satisfied, but hey, what would the forums be if everyone was always happy, eh?
    a very quiet and lonely place.....

Leave a comment:

• Eyekillu2
    replied
    can also add Mount Hoof, Mystery Stone not stackable to 9999

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    not stacked to 9999:
    vip tokens

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    I feel like sharing a complaint from a kong player... who now has too much inventory space and is requesting that the devs decrease the stack size to use up more of the room....

there is always something to complain about, that was obviously a lighthearted poke at people who are never satisfied, but hey, what would the forums be if everyone was always happy, eh?

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    This has been reported. I will let you know more if I find anything more out.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    I got all items from mail back and still have 1 empty row in vault. Not gonna argue to why not all are 9999 since there won't be any fixed anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you said a bad word

enskeredowax
    DO SOMETHING
    The dictionary approves of the word and is fully PG13.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    I figured if i went on forums someone would want more outta this, But the 9999stacking is Awesome.

They made the main items of the game to 9999(Items we get the most of) the rest of the items that are left on 999 are fine imo...i mean star sand who would save 9999of that or exp scrolls.

We got given Space, lets enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    What would the forum be were it not for bitching about every single minuscule thing.

you said a bad word

enskeredowax
    DO SOMETHING

Leave a comment:

• R21403737
    replied
    Originally posted by plancha View Post
    bah if i make lvl 2s will still take 3 slots i have 6 999 stacks wouldnt help that much would only save 2 slots
    Err no, you would save 4 slots, not 2. 6000+ Shards makes 20+ Level 2s, so you have one stack of Crystal Shards left and one stack of the 20+ of whatever element you choose to make. Not hard.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    bah if i make lvl 2s will still take 3 slots i have 6 999 stacks wouldnt help that much would only save 2 slots
    Better than nothing.

Really this whole debate is over a couple slots, even though the patch already frees up dozens of spots from insig/tokens/sc/whips, anything more is just people getting greedy, not even that many items in wartune to need a full vault and EVERYTHING stacked to 9999.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    What about runestone? Did it stack to 9999?

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Why should "all" be 9999? From what I hear even China doesn't have ALL 9999, so why would we be special?

Your own problem you have too many crystal shards, if you haven't noticed there's no lv1-2 event, synth and voila space. Just because you can't manage things isn't the game devs problem.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    its just the principle of the thing ALL should be 9999 not only some. and crystal shards does make a diference to me since i have many 999 stacks of it.
    Why should "all" be 9999? From what I hear even China doesn't have ALL 9999, so why would we be special?

Your own problem you have too many crystal shards, if you haven't noticed there's no lv1-2 event, synth and voila space. Just because you can't manage things isn't the game devs problem.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    No but if them say should rise 999 to 9999 stuck i take it just like every itmes or them should just say them stuck some of the itmes not all of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X