X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    1) One way path from spawn to ore area. That way people who want to cart can at least grab a cart before they are killed.
    2) No attacks at ore....like a safe zone. You have to go through main bg area to return cart to RRO. There anything goes.

If you want to kill...pick on them after they grab ore. If you want to cart, at least you get some small rewards and honor.

Or something like attacks in the spawn only earn 25% of normal honor.

Everybody should feel they got something out of bg. I can see peoples frustration of 20 minutes not being able to leave camp because of #@$@#%# in a frenzy to accumulate fake honor, rather than having real honor.
    I dont think it's anyones "right" to get a cart. It's part of the game. If you dont find that part of the game enjoyable or of benefit, don't it. The current system works for the majority.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    1) One way path from spawn to ore area. That way people who want to cart can at least grab a cart before they are killed.
    2) No attacks at ore....like a safe zone. You have to go through main bg area to return cart to RRO. There anything goes.

If you want to kill...pick on them after they grab ore. If you want to cart, at least you get some small rewards and honor.

Or something like attacks in the spawn only earn 25% of normal honor.

Everybody should feel they got something out of bg. I can see peoples frustration of 20 minutes not being able to leave camp because of #@$@#%# in a frenzy to accumulate fake honor, rather than having real honor.

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Only thing i'd agree and support is to increase RRO difficulty.

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    they should make a special BG for casher, acording to how much you have cash in the game. with special rewards for them, lik 2x car rewards.
    So other light - non casher can have fun in BG

Leave a comment:

• Darkling1976
    replied
    It all sounds like a way to make bg even less interesting than it is now. What ruins bg for a lot of people is having high br toons spawn camping so that they can hit the weakest players. Changing bg so that people can go into the spawn camps will just result in even less people entering bg's to start with.

Ideally bg should be changed so that spawn camping isn't an effective tactic. So either change the map to get rid of the choke point, or introduce another cooldown restricting how frequently you can attack the same player. Alternatively I saw someone suggest having the guardians respawn as well, which might help too, although the points and honour for them would have to be reduced (or giving them a buff each time they respawn).

Leave a comment:

• R293072245
    replied
    Linking these threads since you were kind enough to come up with a fix or two. :3

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....please-comment!!!

Leave a comment:

• Astroglide
    replied
    Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
    So you want to make BG more interesting by making spawn camping easier?

If you want to make it more interesting allow players to assist teammates like in GB. You can even apply this to the resource officer, players may complain less if there is actually a way to prevent it.
    My suggestion would be a way to prevent it. All those that want to just sit and hide most of the BG become a human shield. It converts them from being worthless to their side and allows them to contribute. I think many are tired of the leeches that contribute nothing to the BG.

Leave a comment:

• Draconan69
    replied
    So you want to make BG more interesting by making spawn camping easier?

If you want to make it more interesting allow players to assist teammates like in GB. You can even apply this to the resource officer, players may complain less if there is actually a way to prevent it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X