X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daihieps2005
    started a topic VIP Automatic Renewal

VIP Automatic Renewal

For those who use paypal, beware that your VIP will automatic renew unless you cancel that option. If you don't and quit the game, they will take your money every month.

• Stormsiren
    replied
    Kabam isn't auto renew, just saying.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Really don't know *** your problem is bud!

Yes I know exactly how to cancel VIP, but new player's don't know this and R2 are not exactly "Showing" them how to cancel it are they.

When you buy VIP it should come up with a choice for either 1 month or an automatic renewal every month. EDIT:- or at least an explanation of how to cancel it when necessary.
    This is why it is still relevant today, but please feel free to mouth off and hurl abuse Brix, it's most appreciated. Thank you
    As long as R2 tells you that's a auto renew subscription you have then they don't have to tell you how to cancel. It would be nice but they don't have to do it. Many websites that you sign up for free trials or other type of subscriptions don't tell you how to cancel it. Most of the time you need to search on the web or search there website directly how to cancel your subscription. It's your own job to find a way to cancel w/e you are trying to cancel. The sellers job is just to provide you with the product. Also keep in mind if you are really having trouble canceling this vip renewal you can just write a ticket and they will tell you. Point is it isn't the website job to tell you how to do these things. It's all on you to find out. They will tell you but you have to ask first. They don't have to say directly if they don't want to.

Leave a comment:

• R229414354
    replied
    This is the same for all monthly subscriptions...Nothing to see here move along.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
    Billy **** man!

http://wartune.r2games.com/
    click account
    click vip status
    click which game
    click cancel!

simple ffs! jeez
    Really don't know *** your problem is bud!

Yes I know exactly how to cancel VIP, but new player's don't know this and R2 are not exactly "Showing" them how to cancel it are they.

When you buy VIP it should come up with a choice for either 1 month or an automatic renewal every month. EDIT:- or at least an explanation of how to cancel it when necessary.
    This is why it is still relevant today, but please feel free to mouth off and hurl abuse Brix, it's most appreciated. Thank you
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 12-29-2013, 04:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    Billy **** man!

http://wartune.r2games.com/
    click account
    click vip status
    click which game
    click cancel!

simple ffs! jeez

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    This thread is 1 year and 2 months old.. >.>
    And yet it is still strangely relevant, as this still happens now LOL.

Just an example of the business practices that R2 employ to remove money from your wallet

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    This thread is 1 year and 2 months old.. >.>

Leave a comment:

• daftone11
    replied
    Its easy. You tell R2 you want to cancel your subscription and they do it. If they continue billing you then you call your bank/paypal or credit card whichever you are using and tell them you did no authorize this subscription and have them give you your money back. The credit card company/paypal/your bank will give you your money back. Make sure you keep copies of ticket/email to R2 showing that your requested cancellation and the date so if they do keep charging you after you cancelled you have proof that you requested it.

Leave a comment:

• R241606905
    replied
    I have a question... A have a Giro card, (Germany) I made royal vip card thrue normal internet bank. Will my money go away in 6 months again?

And one more question... Thrue facebook i cant recharge "Giro" , this option is just gone...

Leave a comment:

• daihieps2005
    replied
    Originally posted by chaos33967 View Post
    Just another unclear thing in a game that likes to take your money. The VIP should be REWRITTEN. I had to send a ticket with my email addy for them to cancel it. I'll never buy it again.
    It is just something that will not be clear to people until its too late.
    Basically they put VIP in game so they can deceive people into paying 7.99 a month to play the game.If half the people go for it,
    then their job is done.
    Once enough people catch on to it,they will find another way to make you pay.
    Already the game is a trap with balens,and the competitive players they put ingame to encourage you to compete with them also
    rakes in the cash.
    Yes, it is sneaky ,shady and other names,but thats the world of gaming today.
    Sad but true ....
    You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.
    Last edited by daihieps2005; 10-28-2012, 02:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chaos33967
    replied
    Just another unclear thing in a game that likes to take your money. The VIP should be REWRITTEN. I had to send a ticket with my email addy for them to cancel it. I'll never buy it again.
    It is just something that will not be clear to people until its too late.
    Basically they put VIP in game so they can deceive people into paying 7.99 a month to play the game.If half the people go for it,
    then their job is done.
    Once enough people catch on to it,they will find another way to make you pay.
    Already the game is a trap with balens,and the competitive players they put ingame to encourage you to compete with them also
    rakes in the cash.
    Yes, it is sneaky ,shady and other names,but thats the world of gaming today.
    Sad but true ....

Leave a comment:

• daihieps2005
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Okay. It's a thread based off of true facts. Then it wouldn't be deleted, otherwise. I still don't see where you're attempting to go with this argument. Moderators can see deleted threads/posts, so they would know.

That means you should be able to track my posts that have been deleted.

Those facts aren't favorable to R2. He/she was dissatisfied.

This is a pointless argument because the chance of winning is 0 for me.
    Last edited by daihieps2005; 10-26-2012, 01:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by daihieps2005 View Post
    If I recalled, it's a thread of someone mentioned about the benefit of being VIP, VIP wheel, why making more servers, and many more. They might be flame to you but they facts to us. That person is just gathering the facts about the game.
    Okay. It's a thread based off of true facts. Then it wouldn't be deleted, otherwise. I still don't see where you're attempting to go with this argument. Moderators can see deleted threads/posts, so they would know.

Leave a comment:

• daihieps2005
    replied
    If I recalled, it's a thread of someone mentioned about the benefit of being VIP, VIP wheel, why making more servers, and many more. They might be flame to you but they facts to us. That person is just gathering the facts about the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X