• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -=Light=-
    started a topic [Question] Regarding Refinement Crystal Level 2

[Question] Regarding Refinement Crystal Level 2

Good Day Forums,

Id like to ask, where is the best place for a level 35-40 character to gather equipment in order to produce level 2 refinement crystals.

- Which Solo Dungeon

- Which MP Dungeon

Your answer will be much appreciated.

• R23100315
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    So, wilds do not give you exp.
    its about time.... every game mobs give exp , only this...

Leave a comment:

• BlueDevil314
    replied
    Since you're looking for L2 refinement crystals, then any level 30+ dungeon will do the trick. That includes Graveyard, Bloodlands, Void, etc. The solo dungeons are not so good because they don't drop much gear, so focus on MP dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• -=Light=-
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    If ur talking about loot in terms of green+ gears then the formula is simple.....more the number of mobs in a dungeon, higher are the chances of you getting a colored equipment, and for that void is the best imo
    Thanks man, how about in solo dungeons? Where could be the best place?

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by -=Light=- View Post
    So Which one has more loot, The Bloodlands or The Void?
    If ur talking about loot in terms of green+ gears then the formula is simple.....more the number of mobs in a dungeon, higher are the chances of you getting a colored equipment, and for that void is the best imo

Leave a comment:

• -=Light=-
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    any equipment green and above can be used to recycle which gives refine crystals

MP dungeons give a wide range of blue equipment which gives 4 lvl 2 crystals

so i recommend MP dungeons

So Which one has more loot, The Bloodlands or The Void?
    Last edited by -=Light=-; 11-06-2012, 08:44 PM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    any equipment green and above can be used to recycle which gives refine crystals

MP dungeons give a wide range of blue equipment which gives 4 lvl 2 crystals

so i recommend MP dungeons

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    So, wilds do not give you exp.

Leave a comment:

• Yukkitamain
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    do the void and any lvl 40+ SPD......and after uve done all that, u should try the wilds, dont underestimate it ever, just hunt treasure chests in the wilds, time consuming yeah but it provides good amount of ref crystals
    do the wilds give exp?

Leave a comment:

• -=Light=-
    replied
    do the void and any lvl 40+ SPD......and after uve done all that, u should try the wilds, dont underestimate it ever, just hunt treasure chests in the wilds, time consuming yeah but it provides good amount of ref crystals
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by -=Light=- View Post
    Level 2 refinement crystals are used to refine equipment from level 30-59. We need them to refine the level 35 , 45 , or even the 55 pvp set. What I meant was, I am looking for the best place to loot equipment which can be recycled in order to produce Level 2 refinement crystals.

Leave a comment:

• -=Light=-
    replied
    Level 2 refinement crystals are used to refine equipment from level 30-59. We need them to refine the level 35 , 45 , or even the 55 pvp set. What I meant was, I am looking for the best place to loot equipment which can be recycled in order to produce Level 2 refinement crystals.

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    dam it ignore me lol
    Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 11-06-2012, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X