Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO MORE BALENS for WARTUNE - BOYCOT (until Hackers are banned from game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh snap! I can beat most knights my lvl and most players my lvl...I've got to be cheating. I mean really people. Its not a lot of work here to figure out who the hackers are and who the skilled players are. Hackers have no concept of the game's mechanics. They cheat/hack because they suck at the game. The players take the time to work on their toon and they make good decisions regarding their toon...aka they plan. A good plan goes a long way. Just because at your lvl you don't have a BR or whatever that is similar to someone of the same lvl means nothing. I'm a lvl 60 knight sitting on a 41k BR. Am I ungodly powerful? Heck no but I'm powerful and my toon is designed for one purpose. I do damage. I don't care if you beat me in BG, GA, out in the cornfields...wherever because I know at the end of the day I'll develop at a faster rate than you. More damage means more gold/daru from wb which means faster guild skill development/astral exp.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I agree w/ you Barbarossa, and all of the others who have sent in Tickets(though tickets are a waste in my opinion). They shouldn't have to wait for a green light, all they're are doing is stalling in my opinion. HACKERS, CHEATERS, should be removed from game play period, no questions asked!!!!

Comment

The issue with HACKERS, CHEATERS is you gotta have solid proof of it. R2 can't ban players simply because they get players sending tickets that a player is cheating. All I'm saying here is just because a player can't do something another player is doing doesn't mean they are cheating. Patience is needed here. I know full well how frustrating it can be but there is nothing more than can be done. Let R2 do its business. If the evidence suggests players are cheating...they will deal with it. What players don't understand is, there are only so many employees who work for R2. They get 1000's of tickets per day probably. It takes time. They've got buckets of stuff to do and it doesn't get done over night. They've got players screaming "FIX THE BUGS" and they got players screaming "BAN THE CHEATERS." They can only do so much at a time. We just have to be patient here.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
        X