cynicism or malice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cynicism or malice?

And in BG and arena situations evil party is repeated indefinitely, without anyone notice how stupid is.
    In BG you can meet with players stronger and once you understand it, that will strike you whenever you catch, for such alleged honor that not only defies dictionary definition but rather it is an incitement to hatred and violence without limits.
    In arena party, it's just as bad and evil intent cynicism of those who thought the match-mathing puts you in the awkward situation of meeting a stronger team, you always beat for 30 rounds.
    These doau issues are just some examples of how stupid could have thought this game.

Ok, see you I guess?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

No one's keeping you here I hope! I'd want to see you back here again just to laugh at you though...
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

kicked from my guild because i kill everyone on sight lol. that was my funniest moment of this game.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
        X