X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaiblade
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    ah, thank you. well we have the same skills.but i know from chinese version that their pets can learn more skills and because you have a "learn skill" tab in your pet-window i thought you have them already
    yes you are right. It can only be unlocked at pet lvl 55, which I dont have... But I know that skills are learnt from scrolls. So far these can only be gotten from mystery shop here. This is how the tab looks like :

Click image for larger version

Name:	learn skill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	1677748

Leave a comment:

• kaiblade
    replied
    Phew I planned to screenshot every single skill that the 3 pets could learn... but I realized that its too much... What I can tell is that you will be able to learn new skills at 55. You get these skills from scrolls just like how you would learn to craft a gem. Warning though that learning a new skill might replace an existing skill.

The apollo is just like a warrior in offensive mode. It has passives that increases heals taken, damage dealt. It has a damage skills that mostly hit 2-4 targets and leech HP based on % of max HP.

The pan is like a warrior in defensive mode. Its passives increases block %, decrease % damage. The damage skills mostly hit 2-4 targets and they can either decrease damage taken, aim for lowest health target, or decrease targets resistance.

The Iris is a healer basically. It can learn group heal, purification, and has a great passive skill to increase healing %. It has an aoe, a single target spell and an aoe that heals lowest HP member too.

I hope that this is what you asked for about the skills. Personally I think warriors and archers will do great with the Iris since they can self heal and do high damage to other warriors in battlefield and class wars. The apollo is nice in the slyph arena. Apart from that, its just another good looking ball of light that floats around you. The chances of getting apollo from the chest is pretty low here and I was very very lucky to get a purple. The blue apollo also gives much more stats when compared to a blue pan/iris. So I guess if you have no real use for the healing skills of iris, the apollo is the way to go for stats.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    ah, thank you. well we have the same skills.but i know from chinese version that their pets can learn more skills and because you have a "learn skill" tab in your pet-window i thought you have them already

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Those are the same skills we have, with different names. There should be new skills at level 55 though.

Leave a comment:

• kaiblade
    replied
    So to introduce, the 3 skills you see at the bottom of the stats are the skills that your pet uses while its fighting beside you, not the awakened state.

Name:	apollomain.jpg
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	1677746

These are the skills that is is able to use when awakened.

Name:	apollomain2.jpg
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	1677747

Leave a comment:

• kaiblade
    replied
    Ahh sorry forgot to mention I'm playing in the SEA version of Wartune, called ********. We pretty much follow your events except for a few minor changes. For example our chest give either 1 from chest piece, 20k gold, 20k daru, gem chest lvl 1-3 x1, stamina pot lv 4 x2, crypt tokens x100, blue apollo, epic apollo. Our quest for spending balens differ slightly too, for 50k balens you get awesome wings, and we get a nice looking mount lol. below is a screenshot of the mount.

Name:	mount.jpg
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	1677745

what server you play on? it looks like in your version you can already unlock new skills, could u tell us a little about what other skills the 3 pets can get?
    What do you mean? like show you all the skills that the pets can potentially learn?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    what server you play on? it looks like in your version you can already unlock new skills, could u tell us a little about what other skills the 3 pets can get?
    And they can get purple from chest where we only blue

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by kaiblade View Post
    this is the epic apollo. I got 2 of these. 1 from the chest and the other claimed by resetting mystery shop.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61775[/ATTACH]
    o.O wth english and its 1 part ahead of us??? which platform?

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kaiblade
    replied
    this is the epic apollo. I got 2 of these. 1 from the chest and the other claimed by resetting mystery shop.

Name:	epic.jpg
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	1677743

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    He talk like we pay 500 dolars and get clothes but not balens to use for something
    We spend balens and then get profits from it, oxy dont know for what spend 50k balens...its his problem^^
    It's not jealously lol. If i really wanted to i can throw in some more money as well. Maybe not as much but I can spare 500 for all those consumes if i wanted to. I just don't think it's worth it. I even stated I normally do not care what people do with there cash. If you read my post clearly. I do not understand why people get all butthurt over something like that. It's there cash and they can do w/e they wish with it but keep in mind there are going to be people not always praising you for doing that. That is something you need to understand in this world. You are not always going to get happy and positive replies back from others. If you expect only good answers to everything you do you are surely living in a different world than everyone else. I never bashed on the person. I just said it's dumb to spend that much for clothing just to be the first player to have it before everyone else. Also I said it's dumb bc you know for a fact that R2 is going to release those clothings in a a month event just like do all the time. It's your money and you can do whatever you want with it but why not play smart at least? Spend those thousands on this game but spend it wisely and get more bang for your buck.

Yes, I may have left out the fact that those 50k balens you can buy anything in the shop to boost your toon. Which I apologize for I wasn't really thinking about the full picture. So yes I was ignorant about that part. I just found it silly though that some people would just to get ahold of those clothings. Just bc you do know it will be virtually free in a next month event time. Everyone has a right to there opinion whether it be a answer you are looking for or not. That's your problem and you should respect others opinions about any kind of disagreement. You shouldn't be all upset about someone disagreeing with you. Even though I am the one being picked on here bc of my post but why not start picking on the person who posted the first reply? Really starting to seem you are specifically targeting me out here. Where there were at least 2 others that had the same mentally that I have. Just didn't go in depth.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-09-2013, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Its not like you get anything else from spending those 50k balens..
    He talk like we pay 500 dolars and get clothes but not balens to use for something
    We spend balens and then get profits from it, oxy dont know for what spend 50k balens...its his problem^^
    Last edited by miQQQs; 11-09-2013, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    They don't have extra stats or anything like that. Clothing is lvl 1 and wings are lvl 1. It is totally not worth 500.00 but people just spend it bc they want to be the first one to own it.
    Its not like you get anything else from spending those 50k balens..

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I just love how it's the same people over and over crying about everything, zebq's spending, pipster's spending and literally just everything.
    Each forum and game have his own Oxy^^

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Juplike evrywhere
    I just love how it's the same people over and over crying about everything, zebq's spending, pipster's spending and literally just everything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X