Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Gaia's definitely the sylph to have for a knight. In CW/BG/WB/PvE it's amazing. Only real place where you'd need an AoE sylph is in GA, only place I use my apolo.

Leave a comment:

• galeener1
    replied
    might want to just save it for the dark slyph see what they offer

Leave a comment:

• HitTheOtherGuy
    replied
    Even if you dont have apollo i still prefer iris over pan.
    If i had to choose from those 3 i would go for apollo for knight.

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    Depends what you want to benefit from:-
    Iris blue is fine no need to build it anymore it will still do job its required for and thats heal.
    Gaia is broken for pvp 1 v1 and will help you pretty well in class wars.
    Apollo is also decent especially in sylph arena and guild battles and group arena due to his aoe skills.
    Apollo upgrades will give you the most battle rating in sylph arena but gaia will increase your patk so its basically up to you on which
    way you want your sylph to help you. If its arena n guild battles ect go apollo and put all sepulum and mahra into it to atleast purple.
    If you want a sylph to aid you in player vs player solo and world boss damage ect put everything into gaia.

Leave a comment:

• NoBrain
    replied
    *** so i wasted time and resurces on pan, same on apollo, and i have to lvl up gaia?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by NoBrain View Post
    if they free bump just for fun when someone was asking for help what do you expect?

when i made it purple is just when event to get apollo anded, more then 2m ago no? now i got apollo and gaia and i rally dont know wich is the best choice for that im asking
    Apollo is usefull only on ga nowjust go in gaia

Leave a comment:

• NoBrain
    replied
    if they free bump just for fun when someone was asking for help what do you expect?

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Wut knight invest mahra on worst sylph even before gaia/aq show up? best way will be iris or gaia,but u can also make 1st and last orange pan in Wartune xD
    when i made it purple is just when event to get apollo anded, more then 2m ago no? now i got apollo and gaia and i rally dont know wich is the best choice for that im asking
    Last edited by NoBrain; 02-23-2014, 05:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Wut knight invest mahra on worst sylph even before gaia/aq show up? best way will be iris or gaia,but u can also make 1st and last orange pan in Wartune xD

Leave a comment:

• zlolub
    replied
    there is tons of advises/guides for knight sylphs,so think about it before call someone a noob

Leave a comment:

• NoBrain
    replied
    when i made it was impossible to get apollo, i tok apollo 2 days ago, so what now? invest on apollo or continue on pan? this is the point

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Knight with purple pan...
    Lol

Waste more mahra on him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X