Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is things fair between players cross publishers in same time zone? ~ mod replied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is things fair between players cross publishers in same time zone? ~ mod replied

Hi,

I don't like open threads, not going to be 2nd james here :P I know this is so much posts that I did this week, but admin keep merge them to another threads even if they not fully related. I wish admin keep this separated and not misunderstand the topic and merge it again. (it snto for tok issue only its in general about game issues we have).

Anyway, I just want to make a spot light on something that R2 stuff was reply to us with it, when all players can "take advantage" of something like tok strip, or additional events items given by mistake or all players lose something with like maintenance , we got replies with meaning that they have to not care about that, because we have 1 zone so all players lose same items or get same items so there is no advantages for some players that another cant get.

BUT today I read reply in another thread that remind me about issue about SAME zone servers but different publishers (or let me say clients publishers), when there is an emergency or normal maintenance in R2 that make us lose something like WB or anything else while another servers in the same zone play it ! and another issue like and the biggest issue ToK strip off issue, i just will just keep you with this gold quotation :
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Not really...not all players being punished...just R2 players while Kong and the other x servers we meet get all the fun in ToK NM and soon their weak players will be stronger than R2 Average players. So don't complain when CW is dominated by Kong and other non-R2 publisher players and all R2 players gonna get is few hundred crystals each CW. In BG will be same issue. Have fun being forced to spend more $$$ just to keep up when you could've kept up for free if they bothered to help strip...
    So as example of take advantage that another publishers can do rune events "free" while R2 not without cash (in EU servers as I know at least).

So question is, is really R2 make it fair play for all players in the same time zone cross servers and cross publishers?

Because we fight those players belong to another publishers in Battlegrounds, Arena Party (not sure about this because I don't do it from ages) and the biggest Event Class War, so they take advantage of naked tok while we are not in R2 ( EU servers specially ).

I suggest to look seriously after this issue.

What I can suggest now :
    * Better compensation system, example instead of giev 200K gold for who get 2 mil gold for 1 WB, give gold depends on BR or level or give 5 Signet Training to recover gold from recovery system (that need to fix if you missed 1 WB of 2 you must still have chance to recover it).
    * Make ranking system cross publishers for 1 time zone.
    * Or just make battleground and class war for only players in same publisher ( I know it would be not funny at all and no challenges but ... )
    * OR at least you maybe can enable player ability to move character to another publishers or servers ( I know this is impossible but just saying).

P.S About ToK: AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, I DON'T BLAME PLAYERS AT ALL, AND I FULLY RESPECT AND THANKFUL FOR TOP PLAYERS EFFORTS TO STRIP IN LATE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING, I JUST WANT R2 LOOK AFTER THIS ISSUE.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 04-16-2014, 04:27 AM.

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
    Simple Solution remove all bonuses from tok so players face players shadows without any boosts.

Problem solved!!
    not really a solution. only the top 100 will stand a chance to kill them if they're fully geared...new players won't stand a chance at all. Also the shadows still grow at same rate as the actual player itself which is one of the main problems with this system. The growth rate of the difficulty is pegged to the wrong base in this case. It would've been better to just turn it into a summoner like battle but give the shadows different bonuses based on difficulty lvl. E.g. NM shadows have 10% more stats than actual players and take 20% reduced dmg but no status immune and stats are taken at the pt in time the battle is initiated. So only way to make it easier is to retain dmg items and remove all def related equipment.

Personally I prefer if they just remove tok altogether and replace it with another event such as tiamat invasion or having a 2nd attempt at spire...

Leave a comment:

• Erabonknight
    replied
    Simple Solution remove all bonuses from tok so players face players shadows without any boosts.

Problem solved!!

Leave a comment:

• Furian66
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha
    I think it's pretty clear you have something personal against him rather that all that ** you've given. His post isn't about asking ppl to strip or for compensation to catch up to older servers. So its either you have something against him or your English sucks worse than his for not being able to understand that from his posts. Since you have so much free time, why not go improve on your English since you fail to grasp the actual meaning from such a simple post? Trolling in the forums to improve your post count while making yourself look like an idiot isn't healthy nor productive.
    Athena rocks ..

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    kong s5 (aka europe 3) will prevail!!!!

i should make a thread that because i am in one of the most active and cashing server in eu, i get 1m gold per wb while i am one of the top cashers of the server, while in dead r2 servers people get 4-5 or even 6m gold per wb...thevictorious i like you, i even have a quote of yours in my signature, but you see things only from your perspective, tok nm, as said above, is an omerta from players, try to convince your top players to strip, dont ask for some people to lose their bonus, its just pure envy, try hard (as we did with collaboration from kong 11 server) to do the same.
    Lol, yeah I agree with you BUT I have not envy to anybody, I play game to have fun not to sick my heart, I just tried to convince our top players to help with this issue, like what they was do, but seems you just missed alot of threads and posts about his.

Anyway 2 of top 8 seems will never strip off not cuz they can't, but you will now, and If you search my posts you will see by yourself, anyway I say that again, I don't blame them, and I don't have anything against them if it's related to this issue, I just ask for fair gaming system, and you can see I never suggest remove TOK cuz another do that, its just need to fix with lowering multiplier or give all players same chance with 1 ranking system.

Truly Its not that big issue, but still I don't accept to see who made same efforts as me exactly or less get advantages over me because R2 fault.

I even don't recharge more than 5$ or 10$, I only use VIP and like a few months I recharged 5$ or 10$ for each so I don't care about recharges bonus, but since I open this threads for all, and to show general issue, I would agree if recharge thing is correct its unfair for cashers.

Leave a comment:

• NightTiGales
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post

What we don't get on Kong are the free balen offers.
    A lot of those offers here don't work though and/or contain unwanted/destructive stuff to our computer.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    kong s5 (aka europe 3) will prevail!!!!

i should make a thread that because i am in one of the most active and cashing server in eu, i get 1m gold per wb while i am one of the top cashers of the server, while in dead r2 servers people get 4-5 or even 6m gold per wb...thevictorious i like you, i even have a quote of yours in my signature, but you see things only from your perspective, tok nm, as said above, is an omerta from players, try to convince your top players to strip, dont ask for some people to lose their bonus, its just pure envy, try hard (as we did with collaboration from kong 11 server) to do the same.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    In my country I could only get 9$ (1-time thing) from getting "free kreds" on kongregate (proxy is disallowed, tried tunnelling connection through some servers, but those IPs already existed in kong database).

I also don't get the "free" rune event issue. Every server got the same Exchange Rune event.

The difference with ToK isn't a publisher issue, but people's attitude. Kong EU server made an unoficial rule which all try to follow - take off sylph, % astrals and med before you go to bed if you're strong enough to qualify for ToK.

When they released sylphs, kong players were the first to get orange ones, and it wasn't because of "free" or "lowered price" balens on kong servers. We just happen to have people who can throw 5-10k$ nearly every month.

Kong hasn't dominated CW finals. It's mostly an issue of the maturity of the server. Kongregate Server 3 EU (kong-s5) is a pretty old server with some strong players/cashers. Still, Zebq or LinkeTong are a way beyond any kong player's reach.
    Last edited by Caballero1321; 04-16-2014, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    so should we encourage ppl to join kong server instead of r2/kabam? why so many ppl think kong server get much better reward than others...=_=

Leave a comment:

• koevman
    replied
    no more free balens

5-6 months before some free balens offers work. But they are almost not worth, if you loose 1h per day there you will end in like 4-5 free balens. 90% of douwnload are viruses , and most of the surveis do not work. Last month i was not even able to take 1 free balen. So they are not worknig for 90% of players.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Captcha ffs

hmmm,

About free balens, I really so no point from it for all players, some get it cuz they in correct country some not get anything, so far I got a few free balens but from 1 year nothing work, add that free balens actually not free, actually most offers scam or spam, download a lot of malware and spyware, Actually I changed my email after a few surveys, I got a lot of spam, even some email is just contains se xual content ! so it snot good at all for game supposed to be for child or ad ult.

So I don't see it is a point for R2, its against R2.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    its nice that wartune gives free balens offers, even chinese servers dont do this

so i took advantage of this till i emptied all the free offers for supersonic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81765[/ATTACH]
    we don't REALLY get lots of bonus balens unless you recharge a lot....(for example $50 we only get $6 extra, $250 get $40 extra)

and not to mention the free balens you can get from surveys for other platforms, so I really don't think kong server has much benefit than r2 or kabam

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    Hi, I'm a Wartune forum mod for Kong. I can confirm that we do purchase what are called Kreds from Kong, and when we do, we get bonus Kreds, with which to spend on any game. Not every player who spends on Kong will spend all their purchased Kreds on one game, but I'm sure a great deal do. We do also get the recharge bonus items when we use these Kreds to purchase balens, and we get recharge event rewards when there is an event on. So if you want to see exactly the specials, here is a screenshot for you:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81761[/ATTACH]

You asked about how things in game are different between the different platforms, (we have the same publisher you do, R2Games) and I can say they're the same. When you have events, we get the same ones. When you have a maintenance, we do to. The reason that you won't see a Kong specific part of the forum here, or Kong server numbers mentioned in event posts, is because we have our own forum on Kong, not because we have things different than you do. Our ToK runs the same as yours does, I am unsure what you mean by us getting benefits in it that you don't. I also don't know of any free "rune events" our events are the same as yours, we use the exact same wording, and we update our posts when you update yours. Consider Kong players a mini part of R2.

Someone mentioned players from Kabam who have glitched items from the gem event, if you have evidence that someone has items that they did not rightfully earn, please submit a ticket to support with that evidence.

its nice that wartune gives free balens offers, even chinese servers dont do this

so i took advantage of this till i emptied all the free offers for supersonic
    Click image for larger version

Name:	no more offers.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1685479

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    Hi, I'm a Wartune forum mod for Kong. I can confirm that we do purchase what are called Kreds from Kong, and when we do, we get bonus Kreds, with which to spend on any game. Not every player who spends on Kong will spend all their purchased Kreds on one game, but I'm sure a great deal do. We do also get the recharge bonus items when we use these Kreds to purchase balens, and we get recharge event rewards when there is an event on. So if you want to see exactly the specials, here is a screenshot for you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	kreds.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1685478

You asked about how things in game are different between the different platforms, (we have the same publisher you do, R2Games) and I can say they're the same. When you have events, we get the same ones. When you have a maintenance, we do to. The reason that you won't see a Kong specific part of the forum here, or Kong server numbers mentioned in event posts, is because we have our own forum on Kong, not because we have things different than you do. Our ToK runs the same as yours does, I am unsure what you mean by us getting benefits in it that you don't. I also don't know of any free "rune events" our events are the same as yours, we use the exact same wording, and we update our posts when you update yours. Consider Kong players a mini part of R2.

Someone mentioned players from Kabam who have glitched items from the gem event, if you have evidence that someone has items that they did not rightfully earn, please submit a ticket to support with that evidence.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma
    kazillion complaints that g.ms NEVER care about, NEVER reply to, and NEVER do anything about.

Just bored of looking at forums and seeing people continue to complain after noticing that the g.ms just don't give a **** what poor people think about there game.
    referring to my suggestion :

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Hi,

What I can suggest now :
    * Better compensation system, example instead of giev 200K gold for who get 2 mil gold for 1 WB, give gold depends on BR or level or give 5 Signet Training to recover gold from recovery system (that need to fix if you missed 1 WB of 2 you must still have chance to recover it).
    and :

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of April at 2:30 AM EDT, (11:30 PM PDT (Apr 16th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 2:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Due to some issues with the Evil Unicorn in Wartune 2.45 part I’s update last week, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
    • Mount Spirit x5
    • Mount Training Whip x50
    • Signet Training x5
    • Skeleton Key x5

Its just show something

Leave a comment:

Working...
X