Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events

come on R2 please make intresting Hot-events even for non cashers please not these cashing events every time ,we look farward to get atleast some little bonus even we are playing Wartune u know pls keep in mind abt non cashers tooo pls think abt it R2

pls keep in mind too that R2 doesn't make any of the events we get as well. The events are made by Proficient City and R2 just leases Wartunes from them. Please think about it and do more research next time...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

There are countless low/average spenders suffering too. Many of us spend $20-$50 a month on the game, but we get looked over too. Apparently its not enough to maintain a quality gaming experience even though combined they make millions off of us alone, not even including the big spenders. This entire game is only based on high rollers now, the rest of us get nothing. Like to see how well the game plays when 90% of its player base decides to quit.
      Last edited by Jvillain; 04-24-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

yeah....they lose a lot of players...but they start new servers every week so there is always a fresh crop of people that won't figure out how R2 works until they've sunk a lot of money and time in it...then they'll be starting threads just like this one.

Comment

Well, being a cheap-o casher, $30 a month tops, I quit playing their event games. I just do what I want when I want. I only save whips and soul crystals ... mostly only whips. Everything else, meh, I don't care. I can never get the Mount / Sylph top prize and the other prizes I don't usually need or want. Except for mahra and on this event, I just dont care. I click the collect on the event thingy and boom, it stops flashing its big neon sign at me and I'm a lot happier now. No more counting, no more collecting and I have tons of free space in my inventory. I dare you to try it.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
            come on R2 please make intresting Hot-events even for non cashers please not these cashing events every time ,we look farward to get atleast some little bonus even we are playing Wartune u know pls keep in mind abt non cashers tooo pls think abt it R2
            they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care they dont care
            Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Well, being a cheap-o casher, $30 a month tops, I quit playing their event games. I just do what I want when I want. I only save whips and soul crystals ... mostly only whips. Everything else, meh, I don't care. I can never get the Mount / Sylph top prize and the other prizes I don't usually need or want. Except for mahra and on this event, I just dont care. I click the collect on the event thingy and boom, it stops flashing its big neon sign at me and I'm a lot happier now. No more counting, no more collecting and I have tons of free space in my inventory. I dare you to try it.
              thats the way
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                This, because anyways getting 40 mahra/month doesnt requires you to be active with events and if you are, well you are still getting 40 mahra.
                I don't care anymore bout the events being hosted, i can recall myself not so long ago being awake just to catch every event after 00:00 rolf.
                East coast archer.

Comment

Agree with the above posters.

I was a 100 USD / month player (which is a LOT for an online game). 100 USD is not enough for ANYTHING here. I never buy a chest, never spend on WB, buy only the essentials.Before, I could manage, but I cant get anything anymore. New mounts, sylphs cost 300-400 USD apiece. This is crazy. This game is ONLY for whales who spend 10000+ USD.

And yes, they don't care. But I don't care either. Maxed out xp, troops, astrals mostly.... Now that there are no more SC and whip events, there is no point on spending money in events to get more SC and whips.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                    This, because anyways getting 40 mahra/month doesnt requires you to be active with events and if you are, well you are still getting 40 mahra.
                    I don't care anymore bout the events being hosted, i can recall myself not so long ago being awake just to catch every event after 00:00 rolf.
                    That's the gaming spirit that all players should have in free to play (a.k.a pay 2 win) games ^_^

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                    There are countless low/average spenders suffering too. Many of us spend $20-$50 a month on the game, but we get looked over too. Apparently its not enough to maintain a quality gaming experience even though combined they make millions off of us alone, not even including the big spenders. This entire game is only based on high rollers now, the rest of us get nothing. Like to see how well the game plays when 90% of its player base decides to quit.
                    Doubt that will ever happen. Either way, R2 is just following what 7Roads and Proficient City does except unlike Proficient City, they didn't setup an elite club for heavy cashers since R2 not the one making events so even if we somehow have such a club its useless. R2 can't do shi t about anything other than trying to fix bugs/typos (some of which took them 1yr 7mths and still in progress at fixing them...perhaps they need to hire better programmers to fix such mistakes...)
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by yassu653 View Post
                      Just keep waiting and someday... u still will got nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X