Lvl 80 jewels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 80 jewels

Just wondering if anyone has made one of these yet, and what is the boost compared to lvl 70 fully enchanted ones?
    Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has made one of these yet, and what is the boost compared to lvl 70 fully enchanted ones?
    I think most people are starting out with the weapon first to maintain the +10 rage bonus.

Wep > Armor > Jewels in that order for me.
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

I've noticed that. I'm saving my stones for now to make weapon and armor at same time to avoid losing defense, but wondering if making jewels wouldn't be a better bet.
      Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

There's a couple jewels on my server, seems like a waste to me (made weapon first) but for comparison sake

Lv 70 jewel @36 = 368+1504 while Lv80 jewel @22 = 460+1122, so jewel @36 would be 460+1836

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          There's a couple jewels on my server, seems like a waste to me (made weapon first) but for comparison sake

Lv 70 jewel @36 = 368+1504 while Lv80 jewel @22 = 460+1122, so jewel @36 would be 460+1836
          Aren't the jewels suppose to give ignore defense? I remember reading that on the forum that the jewels or rings re suppose to give some ignore defense.

Comment

one is -1k def, the other is the -10% chance of receiving crit (pve only)

Comment

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
              I've noticed that. I'm saving my stones for now to make weapon and armor at same time to avoid losing defense, but wondering if making jewels wouldn't be a better bet.
              Good luck saving gold ..
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
              X