Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/28 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 28th of August at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Note: Due to some technical issues, the mainenance is expected to take one more hour.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts.

Patch Notes:
    • Renamed: Adv. Dark Sylph is now called Gaia while the Electro Sylph is now called Eve.
    • Fixed a bug in which the system messages were incorrect when refining some mounts.
    • Fixed various typographical errors.

• caocal
    replied
    can we have a shards exchange for token events? or shards exchange for insignia? depending on types of shards. ( since the new patch the number of shards needed is decrease, the players who bought the excessive shards before seems to have wasted their precious resources. TYVM

Leave a comment:

• SaladinS44
    replied
    if we use anonimox add on for log in, loading stuck at 45%, need 20x reload or more for get in game. if we not use anonimox and login with indonesian IP, firefox say to Try Again. Miniclient? miniclient say This program cannot display the webpage.

Fix your store before you sell your stuff!

Leave a comment:

• caocal
    replied
    pls fix the memory leak(the infinite loading), then this game will be more enjoyable

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
    you have to forget about class wars for now princess. same thing happen to me yesterday. no class wars for me last night(oceanic)
    I feel your pain, and all now I cant even log on

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    I wish I could cuss you people out right now and not get punished for it

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    So when are you non working people goin to fix something that actually needs fixing and not another ignorant choice of fixing a damn name to a sylph so ignorant wow

Leave a comment:

• Rubberplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    CW starts soon for me and this is all I see

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101742[/ATTACH]

you have to forget about class wars for now princess. same thing happen to me yesterday. no class wars for me last night(oceanic)

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    CW starts soon for me and this is all I see

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	1693820

Leave a comment:

• poise14
    replied
    I can't log in for hours up until now, it only shows a white page, I even filed a ticket, i tried everything that was listed, and still it wont work. I have a reliable fast internet connection and my pc works great. Please do something about this, we are missing a lot and players are getting frustrated because of this issues.

Leave a comment:

• Rubberplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Same thing happening to me after I couldnt log in for hours and missed GB, mines, WB and BG

same here. filed a ticket they said problem with my connection. but i am playing this game for over a year. i had problems before aug 20 maintenance then it got worse after today's maintenance( i cud not log in anymore). i have tried the things they have advised me and even tried 3 different computers on different connection. ie 2 mbps, 3 mbps, 5 mbps i5, i5 and i7 respectively but nothing change. i still cant log in. before the maintenance (aug 20) i have no problems connecting and i dont even lag(except WB and amethyst). they keep insisting its my provider. i definitely dont agree with that.

i missed one day daily events and the once-monthly class wars. my vip will expire tomorrow and no plans of renewing it until they resolves this issue.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Can you please fix the damn logging issues, I need to get ready for CW soon

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    r2 is still a joke. thanks for another great maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    You guys didnt fix **** shuttin servers down last night!!! Still disconnecting all over like crazy. All you guys did was shut servers down for a damn coffee break. Get your heads out your butts and get on your job and fix this **** now

Leave a comment:

• DrigenDragon
    replied
    *raises middle fingers and walks away* How bout fixing that anyying issue where if you open guild chat in jewel or blitz you cancel them both? NO....ofc not cause you don't care but lord forbid you misspell something even though no one gives a flying rats ***.....great job

Leave a comment:

Working...
X