X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fenrir67
    replied
    the rewards are vague who obtains what

Does everyone in the guild get the battle victories or only participants?

To me it seems logical that everyone in the guild receives get prelim and final rewards. Correct if me if im wrong please

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Please define what a "participant" is for rewards. Entire guild is listed as a participant in some cases. Does this also count for all members of guild?

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by quinn2008 View Post
    Do you need to be in guild when you register or can you join before first cross server battle
    you need to be in the guild on day of registration from what I've seen

Leave a comment:

• napoleon111222
    replied
    Quote "King's Seal: Used to exchange for items (materials for the Holy Forge, mount cards, Mount Training Whips, Mahra, Gold Chests, Daru Pearls and Kyanite) in the Cross-server Guild Battle Shop. King's Seal will reset after the following cross-server battle and cannot be accumulated across various battles." Please explain...so the rewards we get from preliminaries won't stay till after the finals?

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    So what about players that are in 4 different guilds each week. You know the ones who have to win every guild battle for points then join their favorite guild to get the massive rewards for that guild getting top prizes? Or is it just whichever guild you pay to be in for then you get to be in?

Leave a comment:

• quinn2008
    replied
    Do you need to be in guild when you register or can you join before first cross server battle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X