X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by warviper View Post
    shhhhhhhhhh keep it a secret.. of course you have all the stuff.. and a lot of the top 100 qualifiers on my server. HOWEVER. I want them to keep the shop the same because a lot of those players are not going to be playing class wars for that reason. THUS, it give me a chance to qualify haha.. looking forward to it. Oh and there are 4 mounts in the glory shop that I don't have so if I make a top 100 hopefully I will be able to get one ;-).

Cheers.
    as BR is what matter to reach finals, even people who will do it AFK could reach it if they are 500k+ ^^;

Leave a comment:

• warviper
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    class war is pretty cool to do but the glory shop be outdated with stuff 99% of us all have
    shhhhhhhhhh keep it a secret.. of course you have all the stuff.. and a lot of the top 100 qualifiers on my server. HOWEVER. I want them to keep the shop the same because a lot of those players are not going to be playing class wars for that reason. THUS, it give me a chance to qualify haha.. looking forward to it. Oh and there are 4 mounts in the glory shop that I don't have so if I make a top 100 hopefully I will be able to get one ;-).

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• ATreeTopper
    replied
    Hoo-ray! Crass Wars again where I won't get enough glory crystals to buy anything worth a spit!
    Oh look, to top it off a pile of 1 day flash events to ensure cheapskates like me won't have a faint hope to make the finals...which I would need to get a mount!

Leave a comment:

• warviper
    replied
    Originally posted by thereal_toxic View Post
    Can you please postpone for 1 week , I have things to do on 29th
    HAHA.. when I read that a tear came to my eye from laughter .. Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• warviper
    replied
    HAHA.. when I read that a tear came to my eye from laughter .. Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• R275915293
    replied
    Not possible when maintenance keeps happening when class wars is scheduled.

Leave a comment:

• Zangetsu88
    replied
    Maintenance in 3 min?

Leave a comment:

• Ireviuq
    replied
    Originally posted by R2930954 View Post
    it would be great to be able to save up the glory crystals. but that will never happen............
    that would be too kind and cashers would NOT like that

Leave a comment:

• R2930954
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    low level players will not make it to the finals nor will they score many glory crystals to purchase the played-out trash thats in the glory shop.

the glory shop is a joke to most all in game.

it would be great to be able to save up the glory crystals. but that will never happen............

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    I think the glory shop should be updated and expanded new things for older players and keep what there for those who are newer. If there is more choice then you have think about what you going to get.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    I was a low level player once and trust me unless u pay balens on wager they not going get 1k glory crystals for mount anyways.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by R220446338 View Post
    I disagree, low level players dont have many things which the shop has to offer, like mounts...
    low level players will not make it to the finals nor will they score many glory crystals to purchase the played-out trash thats in the glory shop.

the glory shop is a joke to most all in game.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by R220446338 View Post
    I disagree, low level players dont have many things which the shop has to offer, like mounts...
    it would be a miracle for some of us to even gain the points to wager much less win a wager

Leave a comment:

• R220446338
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Yes please update shop it will bring more players to want to compete in it.
    Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 01-26-2015, 09:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X