Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grmyth724
    replied
    Why do we have to clear cookies and cache everytime there is a maintenance? it doesnt make sense, when the developers should clean the cache off the servers and remove old toons that dont play anymore regardless if they are in a guild or not with balens or not. This would make the game less laggy. But either way, lag is always free, so everyone say Thank You to the game dev's for all the free lag.

Leave a comment:

• adetayo
    replied
    No dimension rewards, and can't energize my marriage tree. Would be nice if just once they could do a maintenance without breaking stuff. Smh

Leave a comment:

• bornleader
    replied
    L1 has 100 amtheyst in normal time, L2 has 150 still. Not sure of double rewards time..

Leave a comment:

• KrustyRO9400
    replied
    The way they tell us to get rid of lag sucks, better don't say anithing than to confuse us, it's like going to phone service, the screen has a nail in it, but the stupid seller asks me if I tried to remove the battery and put it back, or turn off and on the phone ... so stupid are your methods to get rid of lag

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
    Amethyst mine rewards are exactly the same so what got optimized?
    not the same .. me -33% 100 from 150

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
    They mean when you fight each other in there

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_AFRO View Post
    Loll Nice maintenance what a super lag

Good mess up. Every maint brings up a ton of lag and making this game impossible to play. Dont say all those things to change browsers chace etc (Already tried those cupcakes)
    There was a long maintenance. It's always advisable to clear cookies, cache and flash files afterwards. Please do so.

Leave a comment:

• R2_AFRO
    replied
    Loll Nice maintenance what a super lag

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lag.png
Views:	1
Size:	526.4 KB
ID:	1708182

Good mess up. Every maint brings up a ton of lag and making this game impossible to play. Dont say all those things to change browsers chace etc (Already tried those cupcakes)

Leave a comment:

• Haliloo
    replied
    well well as expected the freeze lag slowly creep back...seems a pattern after every maintenance.

holy **** auto kick from tok spire still there...

do u guys had any idea what is 'maintenance'??

Leave a comment:

• zosiama136
    replied
    So, no compensation. That's no fair, no wb compensate daru/gold

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Wicked~ View Post
    Same here, put in a ticket. FYI Mech Steed is a temporary mount, it does expire I do not know if mine was due to expire. I put in a ticket for Dimensional rewards, you should too.
    ok I will ty very much

Leave a comment:

• wallamkatz
    replied
    i miss every thing and get nothing

Leave a comment:

• ~Wicked~
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
    I LOST MY MECHANICAL STEED NOW SINCE THIS MAINTENANCE!!! PUT IT BACK! TOKK ME 4-ever TO GET THE PIECES TO SYNTHESIZE IT!!! YOU MORONS!! AND I HAVENT GOTTEN MY DIMENSIONAL REWARDS
    Same here, put in a ticket. FYI Mech Steed is a temporary mount, it does expire I do not know if mine was due to expire. I put in a ticket for Dimensional rewards, you should too.

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    I LOST MY MECHANICAL STEED NOW SINCE THIS MAINTENANCE!!! PUT IT BACK! TOKK ME 4-ever TO GET THE PIECES TO SYNTHESIZE IT!!! YOU MORONS!! AND I HAVENT GOTTEN MY DIMENSIONAL REWARDS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X