• Show
Clear All

• [VinChenT]
    replied
    still down...

Leave a comment:

• R25504517
    replied
    With the extension of the maintenance to 4-6 hrs ....some will lose the ability to log in and collect/play for an additional 10-12 hrs more because of commitments like that 4 letter dirty word titled WORK ......

Leave a comment:

• Cayle(KAPATIRAN)
    replied
    can't wait for the wings , ^_^

Cayle(KAPATIRAN) S9(Camp Calorn)

Leave a comment:

• R24905303
    replied
    I wonder wott R2 has stored for us during holidays :P Nice New year events i hope ^^

Leave a comment:

• syntax_kim
    replied
    Originally posted by chaos33967 View Post
    Jesus will u all shut up already? Like listening to 1st graders whine this whole thread.

1. Shut it about when is the maintenance done.They gave you an estimated time.
    2.Whining about BG is getting so old.Stop complaining and get your toon stronger.EVERYONE goes through the low lvl stage there.Get over it.
    3.We should have been told more info about the wings,instead of leaving us hanging.
    4.Good thing they extended the Alpaca event because people who don't spend their life savings here have a hard time completing the event.
    5.Before you post,can you please consult a dictionary or a translator? It's so lame reading--> when you give moneys to me? or i wan event plz give.....

LOL.. I totally agree chaos....

Leave a comment:

• imbaLance28
    replied
    Originally posted by clonecyborge23 View Post
    Why don't you try this, how about converting astro?? and trade among players . . it would be a great/big help for us . .
    Astro conversion?are u kidding?and this game is good without trading system...

Leave a comment:

• spaljeni
    replied
    Great, we going to miss the first world boss again. *** R2?

Leave a comment:

• R24905303
    replied
    To bad we lost the WB , mi knights would be 50 with that xd

Leave a comment:

• R24905303
    replied
    yea all they do now its , add the patch and check for buggs but yet they can encounter lots of probs so not that simple

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Totally agree with you. The people who whine about wanting shorter maintenance times should go take up courses in programming. Then see if they can change computer codes that are probably hundreds of pages long in an hour or 2. While I'm bored with waiting for maintenance to be over, there are surely better things for ppl to do then whine in here. Go play another game, catch up with your friends and family, etc.
    To be clear, the codes are already written before maintenance and not during maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• R26037149
    replied
    huhuhuhu i want to play

huhuhuhu i want to play

Leave a comment:

• R24905303
    replied
    The maintain.. startet 3 hours ago in Eu or when :P?

Leave a comment:

• clonecyborge23
    replied
    Why don't you try this, how about converting astro?? and trade among players . . it would be a great/big help for us . .

Leave a comment:

• R2Knite
    replied
    panda168 : nhom mor pi khmer del

Leave a comment:

• R22362706
    replied
    sir my acount can;t open Bcuz i connect the facebook then my fb i change the password in now i cant open it pls help me
    s71 Puggegirl ,s81 â—™predatorâ—™

Leave a comment:

Working...
X