• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qShadowwalkp
    replied
    Mount Card – Darknite Panther
    Used to summon a unique mount – Darknite Panther

Darknite Panther
    An ancient spirit beast capable of controlling the element of fire; legend has it that only gods are able to tame this mighty beast.

Attributes: +30, Attributes Max Level: +10 u never mention where this can get

Leave a comment:

• pedropek3
    replied
    according to kong, this is still being updated...

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
    Are you sure that we will get 97 wishing craps for free excluding the soul crystal event etc?
    Well... you can try counting it yourself if you want to.

However, as mentioned, some events have been removed, so we have no idea what they're changing those events into...

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Hope I can get Razor Dragon.

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
    Sorry, but that is the solution. If you don't want to level up to 55 thats your problem not r2's.
    Maybe he can't lvl up to lvl 55 until the event comes, it takes time you know? This event is simply not meant for people that just started to play the game

Leave a comment:

• thegoldgun68
    replied
    Are you sure that we will get 97 wishing craps for free excluding the soul crystal event etc?
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    If those "Exotics" is as I think they are... the "Chinese Dresses" that was place into game and somehow other player obtain it through Synth, even tho it isn't suppose to.

They have removed them for a while now.

I bet those are what's going to be placed back in as event rewards.

Personally... if you already have 3 Clothing, I would suggest trying to get the Elephant Mount instead, it's worth more than 5 rage (unless you're an archer that doesn't have 3 lv.1 Clothing to start out with AoE)

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    If those "Exotics" is as I think they are... the "Chinese Dresses" that was place into game and somehow other player obtain it through Synth, even tho it isn't suppose to.

They have removed them for a while now.

I bet those are what's going to be placed back in as event rewards.

Personally... if you already have 3 Clothing, I would suggest trying to get the Elephant Mount instead, it's worth more than 5 rage (unless you're an archer that doesn't have 3 lv.1 Clothing to start out with AoE)

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    They will add more quests, just relax.

Leave a comment:

• R218901250
    replied
    Originally posted by R27638621 View Post
    hahaha. very funny man.and thats not a solution.sry.
    don't worry, its not like you would lose a mount because you can't complete this quest, it seems that the non cashers can't win anything of value. Normally we should be rewarded with 1 mount out of 3 for our efforts ...

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Sorry, but that is the solution. If you don't want to level up to 55 thats your problem not r2's.

Leave a comment:

• R27638621
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
    Level up to level 55. You will be unlock by then.

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    ... we are in for surprises, fellas.. the closer you look, the lesser you see.. so hold on to your seats, keyboards, and balens xD

Leave a comment:

• thegoldgun68
    replied
    Can someone please do some calculations and let us know how many wishing scraps we can get for free, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
    If you read one post above you, you will see:
    I wondering do R2game updated with Blessing Wheel for next maintenance if those was clothing.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    i m alv 46 archer how i can do wheel of fate????
    Level up to level 55. You will be unlock by then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X