Originally posted by Rocka70 View Post
    Where is love thy mount?
    Supposed to start 09/23

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocka70 View Post
    Where is love thy mount?
    Prob will be like the soul crystal event and not be posted until right before it occurs.

Leave a comment:

• Rocka70
    replied
    Where is love thy mount?

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Are you ******** serious? Double posting not just once, but TWICE? Congratulations, you have two accounts. We don't ******** need to hear both of them b*tching because you don't know how the synthesis system works.

Also, the Edit function would have allowed you to roll those second posts into the first, since they didn't need their own separate posts. You'd still be double-posting, and I'd still find you obnoxious...but at least it wouldn't be double-posting twice.

Leave a comment:

• R27091531
    replied
    I would have spent those 45 FATE SCRAPS on fashion shards instead, if I knew that they were USELESS!!

Leave a comment:

• R27627273
    replied
    I would have spent those 45 FATE SCRAPS on fashion shards instead, if I knew that they were USELESS!!

Leave a comment:

• R27091531
    replied
    So, I just wasted 45 FATE SCRAPS, on both my accounts, because the wording on "GOOD LUCK CHARM" is wrong... I bought 3 good luck charms, using 15 fate scraps each, only to try and use them, they don't work.... If you use your existing clothing, and a fashion shard, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE GOOD LUCK CHARM!!!" It doesn't say anything about this on the good luck charm itself... So I just wasted 45 FATE SCRAPS on 2 different accounts, because of unclear instructions... I feel ripped off by this event, on 2 different accounts... this one and my sister account, Aunika on s96

Leave a comment:

• R27627273
    replied
    So, I just wasted 45 FATE SCRAPS, on both my accounts, because the wording on "GOOD LUCK CHARM" is wrong... I bought 3 good luck charms, using 15 fate scraps each, only to try and use them, they don't work.... If you use your existing clothing, and a fashion shard, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE GOOD LUCK CHARM!!!" It doesn't say anything about this on the good luck charm itself... So I just wasted 45 FATE SCRAPS on 2 different accounts, because of unclear instructions... I feel ripped off by this event, on 2 different accounts... this one and my sister account, Chaospyke on s96

Leave a comment:

• dandicross
    replied
    I have saving my mount training whips for event
    n i want the wings also

Name : PutriAcher
    Class : Archer
    Lvl : 64
    Server : s161 Asthorn Fen
    Guild Name : Fire
    Battle Ratting : 61570

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    yeah i understand that but the tailoring events are about to end which you need fate scrap for fashion core shard.
    Yes i know. So the choice is yours here. Do you want to save the scraps and hope there is an exchange and if so get mounts instead, or do you not want to take the chance and use the scraps now for the current events. All really depends on what you want. I don't really care for the tailoring event myself so im saving my fates just incase.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Save your fates just incase. No reason to spend it now because both wishing and fate exchanges will be there. So if they do not let us exchange fates for wishes then spend on clothing or shards or w/e. Better be safe than sorry.
    yeah i understand that but the tailoring events are about to end which you need fate scrap for fashion core shard.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Save your fates just incase. No reason to spend it now because both wishing and fate exchanges will be there. So if they do not let us exchange fates for wishes then spend on clothing or shards or w/e. Better be safe than sorry.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    My guess is no since it's not listed with the other exchange items, but would hate to risk it and be wrong.
    it would be exchange ....

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
    No official word... which is what I (or we all) hope to have before the tailoring event ends.. But don't expect they'll respond before the event ends.
    My guess is no since it's not listed with the other exchange items, but would hate to risk it and be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• R26341559
    replied
    Just to be sure before I exchange fate scrap, is there going to be a "exchange fate scrap for wishing scrap option?"
    No official word... which is what I (or we all) hope to have before the tailoring event ends.. But don't expect they'll respond before the event ends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X