X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• littlea1
    replied
    this is bull r2 games giving out info about Wing packs but no rewards to show up what kinda **** is this you guys are only money interested not making a game that people enjoy or people find fun to play you make it expensive and take that little fun away with this br event ... i want my rewards and compensation for loosing out on this synthezising event .. thats true and i think we all deserve it !

Leave a comment:

• Menelause
    replied
    go go 192 pages..

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Originally posted by marian123456789 View Post
    here can write how u want, anyway no1 doing nothing just saying, wait dear friend, wait.
    that was a reaction on your font size ;-)

Leave a comment:

• marian123456789
    replied
    here can write how u want, anyway no1 doing nothing just saying, wait dear friend, wait.
    Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
    u better buy some reading-glasses babe..

Leave a comment:

• Nuris6
    replied
    More and more people are either quitting or close to quitting because R2 can't keep their pathetic word.
    They are & will loose alot of money on this scam,so they are only hurting their own pockets really.
    But to you ******** sayin "quit whining,cry somewhere else" : f.uck ya'll. we spent time and money for this event,and we expect our rewards for what we were promised,so go f.uck yourselves.
    You morons should understand why people are frustrated when noone is explaining what's going on and why we aren't recieveing our rewards,it's 5minutes with their fat fingers to explain what went wrong.
    And throwing new events where we have to spend MORE money to fill their pockets is like pis.sing us all over!
    In other words "f.uck you guys,buy more of our stuff while you "wait" for something that's never gonna happen".
    Communication is most important between a company and clients, when something goes bad,but this company makes them self look greedy,arrogant & selfish bunch of ********.

My 2 cents

Leave a comment:

Working...
X