Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    Ok.. Jimmy. I will use small words and type slow.... No One was Complaining.. ( oops to big of a word.. ) Um.. No one was.. whining? Simply asking who else it happened to. Now seriously, Silly Troll. Go back to your cave let the nice people use forums for answer and such =)

Leave a comment:

• Smarticus
    replied
    lmao i wanna be in the playground with you lot

Leave a comment:

• JimmyHumuHumu
    replied
    Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
    Haha. I wasn't complaining. I was asking if anyone else was having the same issue. Since set bonus is not working for some reason. I inquired if someone else was having the same issue. =) Silly Little Troll. Do not quote me unless you understand the post. Go ahead and take a minute. I understand little kids take longer to piece things together.
    seriously, just stop complaining already. Ive noticed only lvl 35+ people are complaining about set pieces, so its not a big deal. Learn to live without set bonuses. Just like 'low' lvls should learn that being 2 hit by archers, until they gather their arena set (which is gonna take ages of being 2 hit by archers, fun times) is not a big deal really.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    Everyone get ready for anther quick Maintenance I assume. LoL All Set bonuses are broken.

Leave a comment:

• evuulleili
    replied
    Originally posted by SilentAssasin853 View Post
    Hey R2 my +30 rage bonus from my Arena Set is gone!! Sort it out please...
    my lvl20 Moira Set bonus is not working too..

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    Originally posted by SilentAssasin853 View Post
    Exactly. =) See that is why I posted about it asking.

Leave a comment:

• LoliconLilu
    replied
    Yeah, 30rage bonus from lv35 pvp set is gone.
    Fix it.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    Haha. I wasn't complaining. I was asking if anyone else was having the same issue. Since set bonus is not working for some reason. I inquired if someone else was having the same issue. =) Silly Little Troll. Do not quote me unless you understand the post. Go ahead and take a minute. I understand little kids take longer to piece things together.

Leave a comment:

• SilentAssasin853
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    Knights and Mages can do it as well. That is if you are talking about that * extra* attack they do and not Multi-Shot.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyHumuHumu
    replied
    Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
    I have noticed that 95% of the people troll whining about archers are people who cant play the game.. or are still under lvl 30. Once you get to lvl 35+ Then it comes down to Gems and Skills mostly. If you disagree then you are most likely one of the kiddies trolling before you learn your character or the game...

BUT now down to my reason for posting.... So I logged on after Maint.. And noticed 2 things very awkward at first.... 1st.. Somehow i am 1K BR lower than I was before I logged off. And when I was doing my gold mines I noticed.. I no longer get my set bonuses either.... -.- Anyone one else notice this or is it just me?
    stop complaining about set pieces and br. u people do nothing else but complain. Take it like a man, and just play the game.

Leave a comment:

• PixieBabe
    replied
    i still think Archer is Oped considering it hits twice for everytime other classes hit once per move..

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    I have noticed that 95% of the people troll whining about archers are people who cant play the game.. or are still under lvl 30. Once you get to lvl 35+ Then it comes down to Gems and Skills mostly. If you disagree then you are most likely one of the kiddies trolling before you learn your character or the game...

BUT now down to my reason for posting.... So I logged on after Maint.. And noticed 2 things very awkward at first.... 1st.. Somehow i am 1K BR lower than I was before I logged off. And when I was doing my gold mines I noticed.. I no longer get my set bonuses either.... -.- Anyone one else notice this or is it just me?

Leave a comment:

• R23100416
    replied
    they need to fix the archers since they need less xp to lvl up than any other class in game -.- thats just not fair at all!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R21775600
    replied
    go take a nap and come back and thats wat im doin but cant seem to fall asleep, damn rockstar energy drink or go kill some time play another different class in another server that isnt on maintenance and right now its 1:50am for me (pst timezone), so either 10min or another 1.10 hr for game to go back up

Server: edena
    Name: ManBearPig
    lvl 37
    BR: 10k+
    i dont spend no cash on free game rather waste it on RL stuff and pple who spends it, usually are pple who dont have the patient to do it the normal way or skill or they just want to show off period.
    guildless

Leave a comment:

Working...
X