X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rickangel
    replied
    Originally posted by HaiLanYu View Post
    :3 AoE spam in arena, ftw. Love being a mage.
    Sorry to tell you but archer is not OP.
    Mage is...
    Archers have 1 weakness: low mdef. With same set, same gems... mages can kill archers pretty easy because archer's mdef is just bad...

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
    I've upped my def and atk as much as I can and I still cannot compare to Archers or Tanks. My damage isn't as much as theirs either, even with my gems and astrals. It's irritating.
    lets hope they fix mage flame thrower damage

Leave a comment:

• R21945022
    replied
    we should get compo because making it regular maintainance was only stated today and adding bits to the game is not maintainance its an upgrade so we are still inconvenienced therefore deserve something

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    I've upped my def and atk as much as I can and I still cannot compare to Archers or Tanks. My damage isn't as much as theirs either, even with my gems and astrals. It's irritating.

Leave a comment:

• manilabogzkie
    replied
    mage low in def..thats the bad side..i think its good for all the classes for now..game issue is the problem..removed the limitation..make it unlimited to make more time in the game..im online almost 18 hours to this game..3 days to make my character level 25+

Leave a comment:

• WarriorsAsh
    replied
    Originally posted by R23047182 View Post
    This maintenance, for what?
    Fix Bugs or Release Market
    Its most likely bug fixing caz this is a weekly server maintenance as mentioned
    and I dont think they'll release something every week
    But this is just my Guess....

Originally posted by metchrocks View Post
    Compensation
    Lol even about this i dont think we'll get a compensation
    But I do hope we get some :3

Leave a comment:

• lottox
    replied
    why s3 not working
    ussually if MT server under maintenance

Leave a comment:

• HaiLanYu
    replied
    No one can compare to an archers damage.
    I could spam thunderer all day long, and still get wasted by a decent archer.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by SEPPO86 View Post
    People who complain about archers are just plain bad. Archers are not OP, they are only doing what they are supposed to do.

- Mages have their massive AoEs
    - Knights have their defense but still can hit hard
    - Archers have their single target bursts

ALL classes have their good and bad sides, none of them is OP.
    rage consumption/damage , mage was no good for world boss and 1vs1 then

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    Mages are less OP. I will agree to that. I'm a mage, and no matter how hard I try and what I do I still cannot compare to the defense and damage Archers can do.

Leave a comment:

• HaiLanYu
    replied
    Originally posted by SEPPO86 View Post
    People who complain about archers are just plain bad. Archers are not OP, they are only doing what they are supposed to do.

:3 AoE spam in arena, ftw. Love being a mage.

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    YAY! Much better, thank you Tera.

Leave a comment:

• SEPPO86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R21945022
    replied
    mate i just pulled an all nighter thought ooohhh i will watch a quick movie then come back after refresh considering im in the uk went and tried to log ..hours of maintainance, fair enough but if u are going to give a compensation pack this time can you leave it there for a few days atleast and let us know because the last pack i didnt recieve.. my times are different to pst because im on gmt and when i logged to get it i missed it i have already spent loads of money was not willing to transfer server when you made a gmt based one but now i and others feel a bit pushed out either put up with bad timings, ridiculous 4am world bosses and crossover on days when i log and miss rewards but its this or basically i might aswell have just given my cash away so please take this all into consideration unless you are willing to offer a complete transfer from pst to gmt servers to all who would want it

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by manilabogzkie View Post
    this is why we play the game..not to wait for other day to play again..thats why i play this game..not be boring after the attempt or the limit exceed.
    u got no life out there ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X