No announcement yet.

New Game Arrival!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you refresh the people in the arena until you get a guy named warden or the first person that you fought in the arena then it works

Comment

I cant do Tower now, I cant add friends, I cant do Chapter Wow this game is sinking fast and no updates in sight. I was told by devs the game works just fine, LMFAO!!! INVALID PARAMETERS!!!!

Comment

todays IPs
        Attached Files

Comment

cant collect last reward
          Attached Files

Comment

cant load Screen shot that shows I cant do floor 50 of Tower. But I CANT!!!

Comment

Ok wont let me load screen shot of me not being able to do Chapter boss lvl 45+ But I cant and again Devs dont seem to give a **** cause they arent in any hurry to fix anything so GOOD LUCK all

Comment

OMFG!!!! tried doing Planar floor 8 last Fight/boss wont load the fight. This is ***** sooo ridiculous why would you put a game out that has sooooo many problems? **** game down and fix the issues. R2games at its finest

Comment

Planar conquest
                  Attached Files

Comment

I give up INVALID PARAMETERs is now popping up on everything in Trials area and Beyond. DONT WASTE the $$$ find another game that was tested before it was released .

Comment

[QUOTE=Bellamoon;n2023870]

same here whats up with that[/QUOT

to samo invalid

Comment

[QUOTE=rszgssssgfsr;n2023891]
                        Originally posted by Bellamoon View Post

same here whats up with that[/QUOT

to samo invalid
                        Support team says nothing is wrong and I am only one having issues. Devs are saying game is running normally and calling me a Liar in part.I had 50 friends ive deleted over 30 of them cause they quit if that tells ya anything

Comment

no u brata tez siad?o ;/ no nic sie nie dzieje moze na poczatku

Comment

nothing works in the game

Comment

fix Planar Conquest.. still bug with battle loading

Comment

New threads can be created by going to https://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-...el-s-call-idle and clicking on the New Topic button.

When reporting an issue, please create a new thread if one has not already been created for that issue. Include your character name, server, and I believe for ACI we're also needing your UID. You can find your UID on the R2Games banner at the top of the game screen. We also need a screenshot with the time included.

We are aware of the Invalid Parameter bug, and the devs are still trying to figure out what's causing that. If you'd like to volunteer to help the devs find the cause of that issue, please send in a ticket to https://www.r2games.com/support or hop on over to our Discord server and we'll collect your information there.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X