Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Darkmoon Realm

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Darkmoon Realm

    New Game Arrival!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DMR.png
Views:	1
Size:	348.6 KB
ID:	2020916

    Darkmoon Realm rises now on R2Games! Can you become the best warrior in the world?
    In the Darkmoon Realm, you will enter a world full of endless challenges. Hunt demons, collect loot, raise your rank and save the earth from chaos. You will find a world full of challenges, great battles with bosses, duels on the arena and trials in the dungeons. Become a leader of the guild, or play alone; no matter what path and class you choose, in Darkmoon Realm you will have a new adventure.
    Only the strongest will be able to decide the future of this world! Join Now!

    Play Now:https://www.r2games.com/play/?game=517
    Website:https://dr.r2games.com/

    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-08-2021, 09:10 PM.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

    Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

    Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

  • #2
    No welcome gift code?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by truesatan View Post
      No welcome gift code?
      We do have a number of codes to give out. Since forum private messaging is still pretty broken, if you join our Discord server (link in my signature and in the global announcement across the top of the forum page), and reach out to me or Terra, we'll give you one.

      edited to add: This post is from July. Do not contact me for codes now. Thanks.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2021, 01:24 PM.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

      Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

      Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

      Rules of the Forum are found here.

      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the fast answer. One day I might have a discord account. well to l8 for this game then
        And at least messages for the replay were shown in my private messages thingy up the forum haha.
        Till next time Memory

        Comment


        • #5
          bonjour,
          je vien de démarrer le jeu darkmoon,, je ne comprend pas se qu'est le RIO ?? merci de votre réponse
          Last edited by briat.corinne; 07-09-2021, 10:47 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by truesatan View Post
            Thanks for the fast answer. One day I might have a discord account. well to l8 for this game then
            And at least messages for the replay were shown in my private messages thingy up the forum haha.
            Till next time Memory
            You should get one. It's free, and you don't even need to download Discord to use it, since it works just fine on browser.

            Notifications aren't the same as private messages. Some messages do go through, with lots of errors along the way, but some get lost, and the ones that do get through self-destruct after it's opened. If Discord is absolutely not going to happen for you, I can try to send you one through the forum.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

            Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

            Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

            Rules of the Forum are found here.

            R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by briat.corinne View Post
              bonjour,
              je vien de démarrer le jeu darkmoon,, je ne comprend pas se qu'est le RIO ?? merci de votre réponse
              You will need to provide a screenshot so I can forward your question.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

              Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

              Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

              Rules of the Forum are found here.

              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                You should get one. It's free, and you don't even need to download Discord to use it, since it works just fine on browser.

                Notifications aren't the same as private messages. Some messages do go through, with lots of errors along the way, but some get lost, and the ones that do get through self-destruct after it's opened. If Discord is absolutely not going to happen for you, I can try to send you one through the forum.
                K, got one now and well pestered you with a pm haha
                btw feel free to delete my posts now, they don't deserve to be here.

                Cheers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by truesatan View Post

                  K, got one now and well pestered you with a pm haha
                  btw feel free to delete my posts now, they don't deserve to be here.

                  Cheers
                  If you want them deleted, please confirm and I will delete them all. I think the posts are fine, and they could help answer the same question someone else might have, so there's no need to delete them unless you really want them to go.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                  Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                  Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                  Rules of the Forum are found here.

                  R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

                    If you want them deleted, please confirm and I will delete them all. I think the posts are fine, and they could help answer the same question someone else might have, so there's no need to delete them unless you really want them to go.
                    What about moving it to suggestions/questions subforum?
                    Title: How to obtain redeem code?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      been playing Darkmoon realm since 603 opened been playing realy smooth everyday untill (bang crash wallop) they merged us now its playing like a bag of S***T bugs and lag delays its realy annoying

                      specialy in bloody altar u freeze but timer still counts down so u cant kill enough to get the last chest someone needs to look at it
                      Last edited by evilharry666; 08-04-2021, 10:51 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Is it possible to put on different times fot the time related events? I am dutch and all the time related events are during night for me and many others ( Server 611)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Feel free to lend your support to the suggestion thread for having events be more european time zone friendly: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-...2021253-events
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

                          Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

                          Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

                          Rules of the Forum are found here.

                          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X