X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truesatan
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

You should get one. It's free, and you don't even need to download Discord to use it, since it works just fine on browser.

Notifications aren't the same as private messages. Some messages do go through, with lots of errors along the way, but some get lost, and the ones that do get through self-destruct after it's opened. If Discord is absolutely not going to happen for you, I can try to send you one through the forum.
    K, got one now and well pestered you with a pm haha
    btw feel free to delete my posts now, they don't deserve to be here.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by briat.corinne View Post
    bonjour,
    je vien de démarrer le jeu darkmoon,, je ne comprend pas se qu'est le RIO ?? merci de votre réponse
    You will need to provide a screenshot so I can forward your question.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by truesatan View Post
    Thanks for the fast answer. One day I might have a discord account. well to l8 for this game then
    And at least messages for the replay were shown in my private messages thingy up the forum haha.
    Till next time Memory
    You should get one. It's free, and you don't even need to download Discord to use it, since it works just fine on browser.

Notifications aren't the same as private messages. Some messages do go through, with lots of errors along the way, but some get lost, and the ones that do get through self-destruct after it's opened. If Discord is absolutely not going to happen for you, I can try to send you one through the forum.

Leave a comment:

• briat.corinne
    replied
    bonjour,
    je vien de démarrer le jeu darkmoon,, je ne comprend pas se qu'est le RIO ?? merci de votre réponse
    Last edited by briat.corinne; 07-09-2021, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    Thanks for the fast answer. One day I might have a discord account. well to l8 for this game then
    And at least messages for the replay were shown in my private messages thingy up the forum haha.
    Till next time Memory

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by truesatan View Post
    No welcome gift code?
    We do have a number of codes to give out. Since forum private messaging is still pretty broken, if you join our Discord server (link in my signature and in the global announcement across the top of the forum page), and reach out to me or Terra, we'll give you one.

edited to add: This post is from July. Do not contact me for codes now. Thanks.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2021, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    No welcome gift code?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X