Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast questions for experts

Hi everyone ,

1- is there any guides for Darkmoon Realm game ?

2- if there was a mistake in one event and i am sure it did not give me my prize is there hope i get it after the ticket ?

Thanks in advance

1. Nope. No players have posted any guides, and there doesn't seem to be a fandom wiki that I can find. Might be better to ask in game if there's a site or discord where people share gameplay tips.

2. Do send in a ticket if you think you did not get a reward. They will be able to check your log, and will forward it along to the devs if you're missing something. Please be specific with what it is you're missing, including which event it was from and the approximate time/date you should have obtained it. If the event is still up, please take a screenshot.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      1. Nope. No players have posted any guides, and there doesn't seem to be a fandom wiki that I can find. Might be better to ask in game if there's a site or discord where people share gameplay tips.

2. Do send in a ticket if you think you did not get a reward. They will be able to check your log, and will forward it along to the devs if you're missing something. Please be specific with what it is you're missing, including which event it was from and the approximate time/date you should have obtained it. If the event is still up, please take a screenshot.
      Thank you so much for replying , i sent a ticket with photo of my purchase i also talked to nice person on discord called Oplisque , he said he forwarded it to admin , it was big purchase i did and got the 120 k diamonds and made me vip 7 but did not count in event page

Comment

Originally posted by Z E R O View Post

... and got the 120 k diamonds and made me vip 7 but did not count in event page
        Given only vip7 from that, I'm going to as.sume this 120k was part of the $40 selection in the "first top-up" icon. And by event page you're referring to the any of the rotating event tabs within the event icon. I'm also going to as.sume; unless later corrected you were referring to it not adding the 120k to the daily Top-up (purchase) inner icon? If this is the case, then the reason they weren't added is because that 120k is part of the reward. Not the actual recharge amount. And therefore wouldn't be added. The same way as if you were to purchase a gem pack directly, and any time a double amount is available for that purchase, the added bonus also would not count.

Hopefully I got the above as.sumptions right. If not, feel free to correct me, and I can probably still draw a conclusion as to why it wasn't added.
        Last edited by SsCcRrAaPpSs; 09-19-2021, 12:28 AM. Reason: Thought about it for a bit, and preemptively coming to possible conclusion.
        “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by SsCcRrAaPpSs View Post

Given only vip7 from that, I'm going to as.sume this 120k was part of the $40 selection in the "first top-up" icon. And by event page you're referring to the any of the rotating event tabs within the event icon. I'm also going to as.sume; unless later corrected you were referring to it not adding the 120k to the daily Top-up (purchase) inner icon? If this is the case, then the reason they weren't added is because that 120k is part of the reward. Not the actual recharge amount. And therefore wouldn't be added. The same way as if you were to purchase a gem pack directly, and any time a double amount is available for that purchase, the added bonus also would not count.

Hopefully I got the above as.sumptions right. If not, feel free to correct me, and I can probably still draw a conclusion as to why it wasn't added.
          Thank you for answer , you are perfect right , when i saw the event i choosed it and it opened the 40 dollars offer and i bought it thinking that it is the condition to get the prize from event , but when you explain it you are right but they should not connect a pack to the event screen that will not calculate it , Thanks again for explaining and sorry for any trouble for you

Comment

Can I ask you how to get that offer in Christmas ? how much money I need and what offer to buy ? I hope u see my question and help me

Comment

Christmas? Like during the holiday period? As there's currently no ongoing event with that title. You'd have to supply a screen-shot if it's from a previous event for me to more accurately be of assistance.
              “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Christmas? Like during the holiday period? As there's currently no ongoing event with that title. You'd have to supply a screen-shot if it's from a previous event for me to more accurately be of assistance.
                yes it is an old event I saw a picture of it , almost same as Automen event that just ended , biggest prize was for who top up 100 k Diamonds , but with those many packs and offers it is very complicated to know what will be calculated and what will not be also is it better to do it once or recharge every day until we reach the the 100 k limit ?

Comment

Safe bet would be charging the 100k(base recharge) and claiming each of the rewards before that days reset. To know for certain, again I'd need to see the picture...

Comment

Hi do titles have to be worn to count?

Comment

Working...
                    X