Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Maintenance Notice] Pixel Dungeon RPG Maintenance on 09/05 @ 02:30 AM Server Time

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Pixel Dungeon RPG Maintenance on 09/05 @ 02:30 AM Server Time

Time: 09/05/2024 02:30 a.m (Server Time)
    Duration: 1 Hour(s)
    Affected Server(s): All servers

Update:
    1. Restart the server
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

why dont you guys fix your broken game??. it crashes after a few min, or crashes when you do anything.. why elease a game beta game.

Comment

Could you please give us the option to delete items from our inventory for skills, not just gear? It's really annoying to get 10,000 green drops when we already have much better skills active.

Also, why can't you release new servers more often? This is the second time I've missed out on a new server for days, and it's not worth starting now.

As mentioned above, the game isn't very optimized for PC. I play on Edge (Windows 11) and have to refresh the site every few minutes. I used to get black screens (bugged screens) when doing dungeons, and sometimes I experience connection issues even though my internet is completely fine. I can play normally on the R2 Client but not on my regular browser, even after following Support's suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by nameisttaken View Post
        Could you please give us the option to delete items from our inventory for skills, not just gear? It's really annoying to get 10,000 green drops when we already have much better skills active.

Also, why can't you release new servers more often? This is the second time I've missed out on a new server for days, and it's not worth starting now.

As mentioned above, the game isn't very optimized for PC. I play on Edge (Windows 11) and have to refresh the site every few minutes. I used to get black screens (bugged screens) when doing dungeons, and sometimes I experience connection issues even though my internet is completely fine. I can play normally on the R2 Client but not on my regular browser, even after following Support's suggestions.
        The NPC named Sherl next to the Trunk is where you dispose of your extra gear, skills, pets, and wings in exchange for upgrade materials.

New servers are released on an appropriate schedule based on the amount of people joining them. Server launch information is posted on the pop up before you enter the game and on the forum, so keep an eye on it daily and you won't miss the next one.

Originally posted by thomas.edlund41 View Post
        why dont you guys fix your broken game??. it crashes after a few min, or crashes when you do anything.. why elease a game beta game.
        I tested Edge, Chrome, and I normally use Firefox. I think one time I had an invisible character sprite for an hour, but it didn't impact anything and it resolved itself. The only black screens I've gotten in the game weren't related to the game, but due to the way browsers handle background tabs now. I certainly haven't needed to refresh the game every few minutes, nor have I gotten any black screens while actively on the game tab. Several GMs have also checked to see if the issue can be replicated, and aside from a handle of players saying so, there just doesn't appear to be any issues with the game itself that we can find, replicate, and report.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X