Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forbidden Sea Infernal Mode - Bugged Red Chest (Bonus Boss - Portal)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden Sea Infernal Mode - Bugged Red Chest (Bonus Boss - Portal)

Using Mysterious Key on Mysterious Chest, it show nothing on world chat. (Show Empty Rewards) Please Fix It.
    On world chat show nothing, once open the chest.
    All Level 50-70. The whole server know, try to open the Red Chest and see nothing coming from world chat.
    The Red Chest Bonus Gate, it's really hard if you lucky to take a screenshot of it. But if any Mentor or Player who work for the game, should try it and you see what I mean for Mysterious Chest in Infernal Mode - No rewards.

Other Normal,Hard and Nightmare show it give golds but not the Infernal Mode give nothing in Mysterious Chest.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 10-31-2020, 12:58 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]
Working...
X