Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Advanced Features

Hi,

so I've bin searching throughough the game, the players, the forum and the rest of the internet but alas I cannot find the answers I want, so I'll try asking it here.

1. In case of two Alliances waging war, what is the worst thing that could happen to an losing Alliance? What are the short and long term consequences?

2.How small is the chance that your dragon actually finds dragon tokens during his explorations? Is there a number to indicate or is it the lenght of the exploration?

3. A friend that also plays this game has bin harassed multiple times now by perverts and reavers, probably from other servers. Are these people untracable? And what do the
    operators do about this? Can people just threaten or sexually harass and get away with it in this game?

I hope all my question can be asnwered.

I guess these questions are a little to mature to answer? People please, just do your jobs; make a wiki/faq that is worth the name. And stop putting people's money is the pockets of computer geeks who cannot do any better than this forum, R2Games or Winter is Coming. It's bin done for 20 years now people! If you don't get it, go work at Wall Mart.

Comment

I'm not sure what your second reply stems from, so I'll just answer your questions.

1. Nothing happens to the alliance itself. People get zeroed if they get caught without a truce bubble. Long term wars will mean those who forget to bubble or set a protector will have a hard time growing as all their resources get taken by the enemy. Troops take a long time to build for free players, which will hinder performance in events. Not owning any Great Cities means missing out on a buff that can help in other areas of the game.

2. Very small chance. Some will argue they have better luck doing the 12 hour searches, my experience is more often while doing 3 hour searches. Fact is, it is random and a low chance. The key thing is to always have the dragon out exploring, so pick the length of time that suits your online times.

3. Your friend needs to take screenshots of the interaction, and send them in a support ticket.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sry if I got angry, but when you do the reply always comes swiftly is my experience.

My friend will make the screenshots that won't be the problem, but with all the different servers and people playing multiple accounts on various servers, is there a chance that these people will actually be found? Trolling is one thing, but actual sexual loaded comments just goes to far, especially if they follow you around (in the game). So that's why I am angry about the whole thing. Not saying it's your fault or something, but at least now you know.

Thanks for answering.

Comment

The replies come when I'm available. Both of your posts were made when I was sleeping. Please have some patience as I am just one person.

Unlike other games, a string of characters to make up a name can only be used by one person in the entire game. The devs only need the name, spelled in the exact manner as on the screen. It doesn't matter where the account itself originated (R2, GTA, Steam, Facebook, etc), the devs can mute the character.

It is possible for you to find the kingdom a person is located on if you have their exact name. Open your Social panel, click the + to add a friend, type the name in the box, and it will tell you the alliance and kingdom, so at least you know where they're coming from.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X