Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Browser issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser issues

I am a computer systems technician, and a programmer, with almost 40 years of knowledge. The browser problems ARE NOT ON THE USERS END. I have written tickets, and the devs dont see to give a damn..

I use Edge, Palemoon, Waterfox, Opera, Firefox, Comodo Dragon, Maxthon 5 and Chrome. They all share a common problem, At the worst time possible other players disappear, regardless of having all the check boxes under the little eye unchecked. Every 25 mins (or less) I have to reboot the browser (close it and re-open it). Some are worse than others.

As a programmer, I know this is a code issue simply because it happens on every browser, and not just one.

I've heard Firefox is the one browser the issue doesn't occur on.

Ticket support team are not developers. The first reply they have to give to every ticket is the standard troubleshooting steps, to which you're suppose to reply if that did or did not help. Ticket staff then forwards the issue being reported, and then we all wait for the devs to fix the issue. R2 does nudge the devs every time it's reported, and it's always good to know when an issue is still present and how many people it is affecting.

At the current moment, I haven't heard anything that suggests the devs know what's causing the problem, so there can't be a fix until they figure that out.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X