Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talents

Talent Guide (Beginner)

Survivor Legacy has two Talent Categories: Industry and Combat, and both can increase construction and research speed or unit stats. Get Talents by leveling up. Here are some tips that will help you get started:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SLtal1.png
Views:	1
Size:	664.5 KB
ID:	2004619

The best way to boost construction speed is to spend your Talent Points on Construction Speed I and Research Speed I in Industry, which can increase your construction speed by 20% and research speed by 30%. Time is money. Putting all your Talent Points into Industry Talents can save you a lot of time in building, researching and producing resources. The Combat Talent tree may be not the best choice for a beginner in the earlier stages. The first talent only boosts Army Attack by 5%, but winning battles in the early game is mostly determined by army, not by damage dealt.

Name:	SLtal2.png
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	2004620

Name:	SLtal3.png
Size:	411.4 KB
ID:	2004621

Name:	SLtal4.png
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	2004622

Talent Guide (Veteran)

Once Construction Speed I and Research Speed I have been upgraded to the max level, you should continue down the tree of Industry Talents, spending the minimum amount of points in order to unlock the next talent.

Name:	SLtal5.png
Size:	719.1 KB
ID:	2004623

As soon as you can, use your points on Construction Speed II and Research Speed II, to increase both construction and research speed by 35%. At this stage, you should still focus on improving Industry Talents, which is more profitable than Combat Talents for now.

Name:	SLtal6.png
Size:	549.4 KB
ID:	2004624

Name:	SLtal7.png
Size:	541.5 KB
ID:	2004625

Talent Guide (Expert)

After upgrading Construction Speed I & II and Research Speed I & II, it's time to start spending points on Combat Talents.
    Just like Industry Talents, you should also spend your points on Training Speed that can increase training speed by 80% in total. As mentioned above, winning a battle mostly depends on how large your army is. Only when the army of the two sides are even, ATK and DEF will become important.

Name:	SLtal8.png
Size:	484.0 KB
ID:	2004626

Name:	SLtal9.png
Size:	527.0 KB
ID:	2004627

When all the talents mentioned above reach max level, you can focus on specific unit improvements.

Working...
X