Update 13th july

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update 13th july

Hello. Well, i checked elite and general challenge on the test server, and i can say...if the game is boring as hell after some point, 2 months...nerfing elite challenge and general challenge will make the game a lot more worse...

Actually, you can get 42 hours speed ups(120h+) (42h research, 42h troops and 42h general) from elite challenge and 10 hours from general challenge a day. Need to reach 365k elite...sometime is hard to complete this pontuation due the long time to upgrade.

When all buildings need at least 8 days to upgrade and you a have a lot of buildings to upgrade, that ammount that game gives to you from challenges is little incentive to continue in the game...

New elite chlallenge will give you only 10h speed up troops, 3h research and 3h general speed up...you need to reach less point than current points in 24 hours, but the rewards are ridiculous.

General challenge will refresh each 2 hours (need confirmation), need 58k points and give you each time 4h speed up research...if u complete all general in a day you can get 48h research

The problem is: we need to complete 58k progression each 2 hours...it is not so hard to speed up some building or tech to complete the challenges one time a day...but, all buildings need 8h+ to upgrade, how can i get 58k points each 2 hours? even troops need 24 hours+ to recruit...12kT4 = 60k progression...but need at least 18 hours to recruit

If im correct, about general and elite challenge please fell free to correct me....if no...worst decision ever...WE NEED END GAME CONTENT. NOT NERF THE GAME TO FORCE PLAYERS TO SPEND MORE CASH
Working...
X