Click image for larger version

Name:	CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1704063

I'm really enjoy all drawing!

Vote for PrinceKillua! He got talent!

And good luck to you all!
        Last edited by Chiharu1986; 11-28-2014, 11:07 PM.
        Eternal Saga Server : S21 Shadow Keep
        Char Name: Hope Estheim
        Level : 72
        Pet : ライトニング
        Mount : Horse
        Guild : PandorA, Elite
        Motto : Smash the trash and do your part

Comment

Originally posted by =stark= View Post
          It sucks this should be a talent contest, but has turned into a popularity contest... Dj and Killua good luck we deserve it . And maybe for the Xmas event don't turn it into a pissin contest, not fair someone put in no effort & yet stole the show
          -Kit
          Originally posted by Chiharu1986 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]116396[/ATTACH]

I'm really enjoy all drawing!

Vote for PrinceKillua! He got talent!

And good luck to you all!
          I might join the next contest depends if it will offer great prizes worth the time I had invested with my left hand that has been aching for a week haha and also depends on fairness or whatever. I do hope there will be a criteria for judging next time.

so far.... wiggle wiggle
          Click image for larger version

Name:	img018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	721.6 KB
ID:	1704072
          Just let me do it so it is done right. I wish you were never born.
          "Quotation. Quote is a verb. It's the INTJ way." -Okonkwo

Comment

Originally posted by Kirua-kun View Post
            I might join the next contest depends if it will offer great prizes worth the time I had invested with my left hand that has been aching for a week haha and also depends on fairness or whatever. I do hope there will be a criteria for judging next time.

so far.... wiggle wiggle
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]116434[/ATTACH]
            how bout if they actually read the criteria to enter and stop crying that they did nothing more to gather votes i wouldnt be here replying to my name in dumb little sketches .. and maybe you should have entered and not just complain and cry afterwards that not many people did enter and who got picked is who got picked..

and yes PrinceKillua picture is ok for a manga rip off just as your little sketches are too lol.. and very lucky that R2 didnt remove it from event for not having all the 'criteria' of plural items needed for the 'art' .. its not my fault people are doing nothing to promote event. it seems only me and my scribble are the one here getting abused. .. cry me a river.. your all just getting boring now.
            Last edited by Flea.10; 11-29-2014, 05:08 AM.
            Yitien
            S10
            Flea
            Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

Originally posted by Flea.10 View Post
              how bout if they actually read the criteria to enter and stop crying that they did nothing more to gather votes i wouldnt be here replying to my name in dumb little sketches .. and maybe you should have entered and not just complain and cry afterwards that not many people did enter and who got picked is who got picked..

and yes PrinceKillua picture is ok for a manga rip off just as your little sketches are too lol.. and very lucky that R2 didnt remove it from event for not having all the 'criteria' of plural items needed for the 'art' .. its not my fault people are doing nothing to promote event. it seems only me and my scribble are the one here getting abused. .. cry me a river.. your all just getting boring now.
              Youre a complete joke flea, get your head out of your arse.... Youre only winning because yitien seems to have more people than eternal saga, and are idiots to be voting for you. Or did you make 100+ alts?...shake my head. Dont diss Prince when you know very well his ART deserves to win. + Dont make it seem like we arent promoting, because we are. Youre just lucky your game has more people.

Comment

Originally posted by Keerie View Post
                Youre a complete joke flea, get your head out of your arse.... Youre only winning because yitien seems to have more people than eternal saga, and are idiots to be voting for you. Or did you make 100+ alts?...shake my head. Dont diss Prince when you know very well his ART deserves to win. + Dont make it seem like we arent promoting, because we are. Youre just lucky your game has more people.
                whaaaa here let me get you a bottle and a blanky.. yeah i said its a good picture.. but it only has 1 person lol.. ya all here not liking my pic. sayn how i shouldnt be here lol.. i followd the rules.. good on you lot for recruiting artists to work for you.. you just making my win soo much sweeter.. thank you.
                Yitien
                S10
                Flea
                Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

Originally posted by Flea.10 View Post
                  whaaaa here let me get you a bottle and a blanky.. yeah i said its a good picture.. but it only has 1 person lol.. ya all here not liking my pic. sayn how i shouldnt be here lol.. i followd the rules.. good on you lot for recruiting artists to work for you.. you just making my win soo much sweeter.. thank you.
                  With your logic, anything that has a face is people... which Princes pumpkins do. although I cant even see the faces of the supposed people you drew, writing the word people alone doesn't "count" either. Congrats on your undeserved win.

Comment

I don't like it when people bash at other's work X_X
                    Just let me do it so it is done right. I wish you were never born.
                    "Quotation. Quote is a verb. It's the INTJ way." -Okonkwo

Comment

no not everything with a face is people.. he has 1 person.. 1.... people is plural for person.. goat has a face.. that wouldnt make it people.. and i got 6 heads looking out that box of people lol. its really sad to see so many sore losers here..
                      Yitien
                      S10
                      Flea
                      Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

VOTED flea..keep it up!!

Comment

hater gonna hate, Flea ftw!!, btw am i in trouble ?

Comment

Originally posted by Draoxeous View Post
                            hater gonna hate, Flea ftw!!, btw am i in trouble ?
                            umm.. not in trouble with me haha.. not even 100% sure who ya are :P

thnx2 QoH
                            Last edited by Flea.10; 11-30-2014, 08:03 PM. Reason: just to add a haha and check time again
                            Yitien
                            S10
                            Flea
                            Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

First post has been updated to reflect the winners. You can find the list at the end. The top 3 rewards will go out soon. Congratulations to Yitien for winning the game prize- keep an eye on your mail for those rewards.

Thank you all for coming out to play with us. I've learned a few things- like have Flea proofread what I write, to make sure none of it will come back to haunt us all later, and to make the polls public so everyone can't claim alts boosted numbers. But hey, for the first three game forum competition, I think it went pretty well.

Hopefully we can have some more fun in a few weeks when we start gearing up for Christmas!
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

its finally over.. no more Flea spam forum adds in multichat..
                                thank for all the support well earnt win..
                                and :P
                                Merry christmas to All of Yitien
                                and them other games too lol.. (almost forgot about you lot haha..)
                                Last edited by Flea.10; 12-01-2014, 02:53 AM. Reason: just to gloat lol.. Merry Christmas
                                Yitien
                                S10
                                Flea
                                Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

Working...
                                X