to: GM's of all kinds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to: GM's of all kinds

I know we all sound like a bunch of greedy *meep*, but if you listen to our requests and try and serve our needs, you might just have a little more cash flow and all the cs employee's might get a raise for all the hard work they put in. just try if for once and see what happens...
    Last edited by VicZar; 11-02-2012, 09:42 PM. Reason: Watch your tongue.
    Name:----------------furrylover
    Title:----------------Bad to the bone
    Class:-----------priest
    Guild:--------------(S45)demonslayers
    LV:-------------------57
    yeah im a furry so what are you gonna do about it?

............... they wont fall for it

Comment

Sound like?....Most people are.....greedy ____ and GMs give them the events with a slight modifications ....they complain, if I were in the GM's place, I wouldn't want to give out events that give away cash items anymore.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Whisperwind Beach
      IGN: hei
      Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: Nightmare
      Honor: Emperor

Wartune
      Server: Tauren Camp
      IGN: Izaya
      Lvl: 45+ Archer
      Guild: Mayhem
      Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

I'm not greedy! I give free gems to others!
        This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

ican , i think you have a Point . Gm i won't say they don't " Care " . Apperently they're " Busy " Fixing Bugs , New Ideas or Spenting time With Their Friends. But i agree they should start Checking in the Forum and stuff .

Game :Wartune
          IGN: Palpablesage
          Class: Mage
          Level: 19
          Game: Wartune
          IGN: MrNemesis
          Level:18+

Comment

i think they are checking this forum. But ofcourse not all request are been granted!! They are not the developer of this game.

Comment

They do roam around and check forums, but they're either the silent type that works from the shadows and doesn't leave a post "we'll check into it", or the ones who do.

Yes, I know users always want good events, those that give free awesome stuff like maybe a pixie upgrade crystal in exchange from soul shards maybe and 5g. Or a GMUT event where for every 10 MUTs and 5g you can get a GMUT in exchange.
              But think about it. What if these events always go out? The people who actually worked hard for items will complain, things will get cheaper, the economy of the server will crash...

What am I saying is, before starting a debate or an argument, think of the other consequence or possibility and what's the reason in the first place.

Useless
              ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
              Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Working...
              X